hey all

Guest ferreting king

hey all.....all the week i have noticed that my spaniel is clearing her bowl within about 3 hours of me giving it to her. usualy she has 3/4 of dried food and a 1/4 meat and she usualy takes little peices and when i go to take her for a walk in the night she still has some left. but this week she cleared it all

could anything be wrong?

That's not 100% gauranteed.

In saying that I'd be more worried if she used to clear her bowl but was now leaving food.

Also if its taking three hours to clear its plate and leaving food your feeding it way too much.

You shouldn't be feeding meat with a complete food fella. It's complete so you don't need anything else.

I had a springer and it was on a par with my staffs for greediness. Do what Fletcher says.

• 1 month later...
Guest Fishaben

HI,

my ESS clears his bowl within 3 minutes nevermind 3 hours, we just feed him "Healthy Options" and he loves the stuff, its just plain dry food on its own.

Ben

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fishaben

NOTE: We did feed our ESS on "Healthy Options" until we found out it f**ks up his stomach and he has the s**ts all the time, we now have him on WONDERDOG and that has made his crap more solid now. There is a lot of bad reports on "Healthy Options" I dont advise it at all. It just makes most dogs sick and gives them the runs.

Ben

hey all.....all the week i have noticed that my spaniel is clearing her bowl within about 3 hours of me giving it to her. usualy she has 3/4 of dried food and a 1/4 meat and she usualy takes little peices and when i go to take her for a walk in the night she still has some left. but this week she cleared it all

could anything be wrong?

TAKE THE DOG FOR A WALK BEFORE YOU FEED YOUR BITCH

WHEN YOU GET BACK WAIT 30 MINS THEN FEED

SHE SHOULD EAT HER FOOD RIGHT AWAY

IF NOT SHES NOT HUNGREY ENOUGH

OR SHES TOO CONTENT TAKE IT AWAY AND TRY THE NEXT DAY

SHE WILL SOON LEARN TO EAT STRAIGHT AWAY

A GROWED DOG WILL NOT STARVE ITSELF

IT WILL SOON EAT

UNLESS IT IS A MEDICAL PROBLEM

TRY CLEANING DOGS STOMACH OUT WITH WASHING SODA FIRST

MIGHT JUST BE A BUILD UP OF BILE IN STOMACH ;)

FAO SAMBA

"CLEAN YOU DOGS STOMACH WITH WASHING SODA"?

Please clarify what washing soda is - is that not the stuff you you down sinks to cleanse drains etc?

I wouldn't advise anyone to put that in thier dog - surely it is extremely caustic or am I thinking of the wrong substance? :blink: