Sign in to follow this  
Guest SJM

Choc patt dog £175 ono

Guest SJM

Advertising for a keeper mate, I really dont know much about this dog so please if you have any questions pm for his contact no and you can speak to him yourself. Its a fairly young dog I think he said about a year and a half, its not done much work wise just ragged a couple of dead foxes. He wants a working home for it and is asking £175 ono. If interested pm and I will pass on his phone no, he is a few miles outside Dumfries in SW Scotland.

chocdog.jpg

Looks the spitting double of my bitch.

S, can you ask him if he wants to sell that lead it looks a topper ;)

Guest SJM
:laugh: buy the dog and he will throw in the lead free, cant say fairer than that :laugh:

:laugh: buy the dog and he will throw in the lead free, cant say fairer than that :laugh:

Ha ha ha I'd expect it offered free and politely refuse such quality LOL

Hope the dog finds a good home.

he seems to be well marked up with ragging a few dead ones,

could be kennel fight?

Guest SJM

He has a marked nose but Ive no idea what did that, you'd have to speak to the guy who selling him ;)

He has a marked nose but Ive no idea what did that, you'd have to speak to the guy who selling him ;)

could be brambles :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

if only it was a bitch i would have biten his hand off but i am top heavy with dogs , shame

Guest SJM

Click on my name and then send me a pm I will send you one back with his mobile no ;)

Click on my name and then send me a pm I will send you one back with his mobile no ;)

And if your 6ft, 14 stone.....the looks of Brad Pitt, she'll send you her number :D

Guest Taffybull

all the best with finding it a new home, looks a nice strong dog,taff

And if your 6ft, 14 stone.....the looks of Brad Pitt, she'll send you her number :D

Tony, stop muscling in on my squeeze or the next time I see you there will be no cuddles and smooching. Sarah, can you deliver? :angel::D

Sign in to follow this