• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what you do there will always be people like that in school.

Do whats right and follow what you love doing!! In years to come you will look back at this and laugh about it.

mate i still get ripped off my mates they do just to wind me up they have been at it for 15yrs the best way is not to let it get to you its water off a ducks back mate. i even get ripped cause my dogs are trained well and live outside (let the poor wee things live in the house) i have 7 mate not an option these people dont understand and most dont wanna. some kids think milk just comes outa a bottle they have no idea of what goes on outside the town they think a good night is hangin out outside a spar shop. violence is not the answer it just gives them ammo. ignore the feckers as they aint your mate they will give up eventually just dont tell them whats in your sarnies take ham a few times they will move on to some other poor sod. keep up the good work with the air rifle your a better shot than i ever was so i got my shot gun ticket at 15.

p.s my hair is like yours mate. atb ol boy.

No matter what you do there will always be people like that in school.

Do whats right and follow what you love doing!! In years to come you will look back at this and laugh about it.

mate i still get ripped off my mates they do just to wind me up they have been at it for 15yrs the best way is not to let it get to you its water off a ducks back mate. i even get ripped cause my dogs are trained well and live outside (let the poor wee things live in the house) i have 7 mate not an option these people dont understand and most dont wanna. some kids think milk just comes outa a bottle they have no idea of what goes on outside the town they think a good night is hangin out outside a spar shop. violence is not the answer it just gives them ammo. ignore the feckers as they aint your mate they will give up eventually just dont tell them whats in your sarnies take ham a few times they will move on to some other poor sod. keep up the good work with the air rifle your a better shot than i ever was so i got my shot gun ticket at 15.

p.s my hair is like yours mate. atb ol boy.

Think you quoted the wrong person there..

• 3 months later...

Just don't tell them what your eating unless they ask lol.

They are just pathetic really.

This girl at my school is a townie,and she doesn't like the idea of "killing innocent animals"

But she had an abortion when she was 12.

Not joking this is actually true.....

So while i'm animal killer shes a baby killer.

Just take no note mate :)

f**k them kid i used to get it all the time off lasses in me class then a few lads started so a sorted it out me own way one dinna they never done it again so if your not the fighting type then f**k them be proud of what ya do one life live it

stick ur fingers in there eyes lol im 14 and only one pearson ever said owt he had to live on soup for a couple of days really thats true lol but then agen i dnt eat sqirrel at school ur asking for it really get ya hair cut stop advertising it and ul be ok ow and buy a nuckel duster haa