Guest coney catcher99

i think there should be a section on here where you can post who you have delt with in the past like ebay feedback post thier name and a comment on how the transaction went prahaps this could prevent this from happening again :thumbs:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not good at all, reading your posts i think(i could be wrong) your best just going to paypal and get your money, never start something you cant finish.

Wise words indeed.

I still hope that there's a genuine reason for the delay, not looking good I know, but it will be a right pain in the arse if RNPP has ripped the lad, it's hard enough trusting people without established members going bandit!

Remember, before you go knocking on doors, that you just might be knocking on the door of a sick man, be very cautious about your actions, have you contacted Paypal yet?

they are very wise words strong stuff.......could you send me £1000 worth of collars and leeds please,and dont come knocking on my door when i dont pay you!!!!! i am a sick man.......i wear my mrs's clothes............ :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

how can your say mrs clothes mate them jeans was the next doors old ladys and that pink t-shirt its realy you :icon_redface:

Im Not getting involved in anyway as i dont know the in's n out's but i think that paypal can only get back for you the money that is in the paypal account. they can not take money from the other persons bank account. i have been stunk before.

the police can charge with theft by deception but it is hard to prove and we all know that they only like easy cases.

you can get a free 30min chat with a solicitor but law so you can weigh up your options with them or a visit to the citizen advice bureau.

someone, back in the thread said take it on the chin, NO WAY, if your out of pocket then people can not get away with it as if it has happened once then who and what will it be next time.

you might have to go to small claims court but that will cost you nothing.

chin up and my the wrongs be righted.

regards

Phil.

all paypal payments are now insured to full amount and paypal accounts are linked to bank accounts , so when threy try to take the money back its not only comes out the paypal account outstanding comes from the bank as well , and most bank accounts now a days have overdrafts, so i would report it to paypal first and let them try deal with it , if they cant get you the money back if you sign in to your paypal account you can look at the transaction details and get his address then get in your car and drive to his house how ever far it is and try sort it out with him . you might be realy unlucky he might have died in hospital, then you will have to take it on the chin !!! :o

Try Paypal first, I've just had to use them to get money refunded. Admitedly it was from an Ebay item but I reported it & they made contact with seller. Then as they didn't respond they automatically refunded me money back. They also freeze the Paypal account & stop any money in that a/c been transferred back into bank.

They normally have all contact info as well- if you report item as paid & not received & request contact info they will send you it- it normally has email addy plus tellephone number.

I have only had to get Paypal involved twice before & both times got my money back. Hate people who pull stunts like this. Genuine issues can't be helped but it wouldn't hurt for them to have contacted you before now.

Hope you get it sorted

because, when hes blocked from the site, the poor guy will never get his money back, and there could be a genuine reason after all, im not justifying it at all though

The site cant get his money back, thats the problem. If theres a problem why has he been on here and not responded to messages. Whats to stop him coming back on tomorrow and stinging another member. Freeze him... :clapper:

cops wont do anything its a civil dispute.i had a guy from wolverhampton buy a dog off me years ago.he came to me cos he knew a guy i knew from there.he paid me half cash and half cheque.he had a meal here and was here all day and seemed a decent sort.the cheque bounced.the bank told me that hed been bouncing cheques all over the place and theyd shut down his account.waste of time going to the solicitors as they want paying to get your money back and unless thousands its pointless.dont you know any hammers who will go get your dosh back for ya?

Edited by wippydoo
  • 2 weeks later...

just updating every one on whats happening, I have still not been able to get hold of ricky npp i havent been able to reach him through email or this site and i still cant get hold of his number to give him a ring, so i contacted paypal i had to open a dispute with ricky and if it isnt sorted beetween me and him or he hasnt contacted paypal within 20 days then paypal will make a claim against him to get my money back, so hopefully he will contact me and get it sorted otherwise its out of my hands.

i still think there maybe a genuine reason why this has happend but to be honest iv gone past careing and im sick of waiting i just want my money back, ill update again when i know more

ATB Mantha

iIF THIS AINT SORTED I THINK HE SHUD RECEIVE A LIFE BAN FROM THIS FORUM AND HIS DETAILS BE HANDED TO OTHERS,WE ALL BUY AND SELL ON THESE FORUMS AND SO FAR EVERYTHING HAS BEEN BANG ON WITH SOME GREAT SALES FROM GENUINE PEOPLE,ALL THE SCUM WHO CON SHOULD BE NAMED AND SHAMED!!!