your kills

with my s200 .177

00611.jpg

with my HW40PCA .177

00111.jpg

That pic needs removing! What is the point of Shooting a bird like that?!!!

Some people just don't learn

Swampy

all pics should be checked before they are up on here any that are not for this site sould be removed and the person that put them on here banned

Furiously Ninging!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not tree rat was my first tree rat

of animals i shot it gos like this

1st crow

2nd rat

3rd squirrel

4th rabbit(shot last night and my first rabbit!)

arron look at that mate i dont bielive you have shot anything with a shot gun to be honest you chat shite about shooting a rat at 5 yards with a >22 rimmy >

lets ask arron to come to the game fairs and lets have a comp on the clay piegion shooting shot gun men against the air guners and the same on the sir gun rannge be good that we should set it up.

lets have it over the season and the last one at the middlans game fair

dont mean to stick my nose in but how old are you and old old is aron .if you want a shotgun comp shunt you be askin someone with the apropriote paperwork that might have a chance because he owns a shotgun or atleast a skilled shot no offence aron matey

not tree rat was my first tree rat

of animals i shot it gos like this

1st crow

2nd rat

3rd squirrel

4th rabbit(shot last night and my first rabbit!)

arron look at that mate i dont bielive you have shot anything with a shot gun to be honest you chat shite about shooting a rat at 5 yards with a >22 rimmy >

lets ask arron to come to the game fairs and lets have a comp on the clay piegion shooting shot gun men against the air guners and the same on the sir gun rannge be good that we should set it up.

lets have it over the season and the last one at the middlans game fair

Feck the shooting, I'd bet young Aaron could beat you in a spelling competition, you retard. Does it make you feel a big man picking on a 13 year old lad?

You said in one post that you had 30 odd years experience, well it's about time you used it or fecked off. :yes:

god some dick brains on here we can all have our say cant we wirth out some one like you goiu=ng on and swaring not good for the site that. not a big man no im not just had my say i think you think you s=-are for swaring like you do,

yes i have got 30 years ok all well worth it never shot anything that i sould not shoot. and im not going any were ok

How come when ever certain 'names' pop up on threads, it always seems to go a wee bit wierd?

If you know who I mean, please feel free NOT to reply.

It's an observation, not a critacism. Ah-hem.....

Edited by andyfr1968
How come when ever certain 'names' pop up on threads, it always seems to go a wee bit wierd?

Was that aimed at me? If so, sorry buy I can't stand bullies or folk who look down their noses at other folk in any walk of life, online or otherwise. I probably shouldn't bite, but can't help it sometimes. :no:

Was that aimed at me? If so, sorry buy I can't stand bullies or folk who look down their noses at other folk in any walk of life, online or otherwise. I probably shouldn't bite, but can't help it sometimes. :no:

No, mate, it wasn't.

You can spell.......

Went for a walk with dog to check out a few places to sit and whack a few bunnies, found a couple of likely looking sites, so will go back some time in the next week, here's one that wont be joining that day out.

post-24513-1240358052.jpg

Edited by stealthy1

QUOTE (lewismac1 @ Nov 13 2008, 05:31 PM)

I personally dont see the "sport" in shooting a resting phesant up a tree.

Phesants are released for "Sport" aka flying over guns at 40mph.

Not dropping a gamebird at heehaw range with an air rifle when it is in the saftey of a tree

Just my opinion

40MPH ! Man I want some of that!

Some 'kin birds them. Might explain why I such a crap shot. Thats my excuse and I' sticking to it

Swampy

Nining very slowly

No, mate, it wasn't.

You can spell.......

hey matey was it me i carnt spell for toffy.

No, mate, it wasn't.

You can spell.......

Nope!! You make sense!

No, mate, it wasn't.

You can spell.......

Nope!! You make sense!

lol hows it going anyway mate u bin out much.

No, mate, it wasn't.

You can spell.......

Nope!! You make sense!

lol hows it going anyway mate u bin out much.

Very little this past month or so. Been a poorly chap! (sob..) Hope to sort that out soon though! Hope thing's are going well your way.

Cheers!

Guest Scuba1

No, mate, it wasn't.

You can spell.......

It must be me then and he has only had a look at my signature :whistling: :whistling:

ATB

Michael