North Indian Pure Aseel for sale UK - SOLD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone instrested pm me.

What the fxxk!! £600! What are they used for? I've a seal and a Indian game cockrel they do the biz and look nice. What's special about this?

What the fxxk!! £600! What are they used for? I've a seal and a Indian game cockrel they do the biz and look nice. What's special about this? Have you got a full pic?

What the fxxk!! £600! What are they used for? I've a seal and a Indian game cockrel they do the biz and look nice. What's special about this?

Well mates it not for the faint hearted...its for the true lovers in aseel breeding. You go to some shows in UK even for shamo, thia they go for good price. This is cheap price for a good strain bird.

what are they like to eat. mind you its a bit dear for the table ;) good luck with the sale

I dont eat my own breed birds. Buts some one told me their meat is lovely. I've sold bird even higher price then this one. Aseel are rare breed gamefowl. What most people claim aseel are not pure aseel. They are mainly cross between shamo + thai or aseel x thai.

Well mates it not for the faint hearted...its for the true lovers in aseel breeding. You go to some shows in UK even for shamo, thia they go for good price. This is cheap price for a good strain bird.

I've a few nice birds (don't tell the missus!) get a full pic up mate. I've also got a sharm the kids call him rocky. I call him ferret food when he gets out!

I've a few nice birds (don't tell the missus!) get a full pic up mate. I've also got a sharm the kids call him rocky. I call him ferret food when he gets out!

Do you have pic of your birds? ;)