COURSING PUPS FOR SALE SALUKI/GREY/WHIPPET/GREY MIX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:whistling: ....took tonza to get his pup today and very hard to chose which pup but personaly i would have taken the brindle but would have just been a colour preff they are all nice looking pups..if i didnt have a pup just now i would certainly have taken one but i have my hands full just now :thumbs: ... once your ready tonza we will have a go at them long eared feckers over my way :victory: ...let me know if he settles in ok cheers bud :boxing:

It just means your bumping it up to the top fatsack, so that more people can see it :thumbs:

Tonza you made a good choice, Ive got 2 pups bred a similar way (same grandsire) and they are showing a lot of promise so far :thumbs:

Southerness053.jpg

Southerness028.jpg

Southerness018.jpg

i thought the brindle one would of bin the first to go as he is a corker if i had the time to put in for 2 pups i would of had it off him last week but when you are working you can only put time into 1 :wallbash:

Edited by chester

Very strange that pup hasn't gone: he would have been my choice, from the photo at any rate: he has that hard eyed bad ass look about him! LOL Or is it just the pic?