COURSING PUPS FOR SALE SALUKI/GREY/WHIPPET/GREY MIX

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes the brindle one (pictured) is MMs he was going to keep 2 but has decided just to keep one. The red one is the young lads and its for sale too :thumbs:

just to let u all know i now have 2 of the black dogs from the litter the first one i bought is taking some shape looks like it is going to be a very strong dog more of the greyhound in him (post some pics shotrly) the second one looks to have through back to the mother, also pleased with its progress both are very lively and active . :thumbs:

Well all I can say is that people don't know when quality stares them in the face! I'd bite my hand off to have him if I didn't have enough dogs already: not often you see such a well shaped pup. And hats off to the breeder: he's in mint condition too.

Well all I can say is that people don't know when quality stares them in the face! I'd bite my hand off to have him if I didn't have enough dogs already: not often you see such a well shaped pup. And hats off to the breeder: he's in mint condition too.

can some one tell me how to upload photos it keeps saying that the file is to big . cheers

Cheers Skycat :thumbs:

Tonza try using photobucket? you upload your pics to there and then if theyre large files you can resize them, then post on forums using the IMG tags below the pics :thumbs: