Sign in to follow this  
Strong Stuff

Collars for Strong Dogs

Nice Alaunt Bosun :tongue2: Seriously he looks great, three time Aarons weight, that big cuddly bear :kiss: I have used Ss' collar for manwork training where you need strength and durability because if the collars break people get hurt.............................

Guest DogFaceKillah

i really like the blue and camo couloured collar! i might be taking one of them for remus! his leather one is worn and looks tack! can you put names on them SS?

i really like the blue and camo couloured collar! i might be taking one of them for remus! his leather one is worn and looks tack! can you put names on them SS?

I could do it the other way around, blue with cammo name on, but I can't cut the cammo out for letters as it doesn't cut very well.

You know you need 1 for your boy! :thumbs:

Goods arrived this morning mate pure quality as usual :thumbs:

Excellent, thanks as always, what do you think to those 3/4" couples then?

Goods arrived this morning mate pure quality as usual :thumbs:

Excellent, thanks as always, what do you think to those 3/4" couples then?

They are perfect mate just the way i wanted SS :thumbs:

just like to say a few lads i know have had your collors and there fukin mint mate top class just wanting to know do you do one for the smaller lurcher collie cross size maybe?

:icon_redface:

Blimey! Well it's all good to hear, definitely better than a complaints thread!!!

I do make narrower collars too mate yes, can do most of the colours in 1.5" wide (40mm), Black only in 1.25" wide (30mm) and loads of colours in 1" wide.

:thumbs:

Why dont you come over to Northern Ireland this summer for the shows,I think youd make a killing.

just like to say a few lads i know have had your collors and there fukin mint mate top class just wanting to know do you do one for the smaller lurcher collie cross size maybe?

:icon_redface:

Blimey! Well it's all good to hear, definitely better than a complaints thread!!!

I do make narrower collars too mate yes, can do most of the colours in 1.5" wide (40mm), Black only in 1.25" wide (30mm) and loads of colours in 1" wide.

:thumbs:

Why dont you come over to Northern Ireland this summer for the shows,I think youd make a killing.

I was very kindly invited, but by the time I've paid my ferry, money for a pitch and diesel, not to mention the day either side travelling and accomodation cost while I'm there, I'd have to earn a fortune for it to be worthwhile.

Remember that all it takes is for it to rain and everyones pockets heal up and it's too big a gamble for me.

I don't mean it to sound arrogant but lads know where I am, and I do mail order (with free postage to Ulster), so my gear is easy enough to get hold of.

I've sent plenty over already :thumbs:

Just received Strong Stuff collar this morning - just the job! Customer service spot on... Looks like it could hold a lion! Thanks a lot for your time SS!

Thanks a lot! :signthankspin:

top class gear !!! from the terrier collar's to the couplings to leads, bull x collar's some job !!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper: cheers sounder

Just to let you know mate received the collar it's the mutts nuts better than all the overpriced rubbish thats for sale will be in touch to get some more for my other dogs . :notworthy: :

hi mate r you going to the newport game fair this weekend. shropshire

Strong stuff collars are awesome! Fair play have had a couple off him now and they are really well made! I met him in the Heart of Wales gamefair and he's also a really sound guy. Highly recomended. Heres a couple of pics of my boy sporting 2 of his collars (He's not quite a lurcher though) :whistling:

fri057.jpg

fri056.jpg

charliemyboy.jpg

047-2.jpg

024-3.jpg

bryngarwwithdog067.jpg

Great looking dog, and looks Sound in SS collar. :thumbs::thumbs:

Just to let you know mate received the collar it's the mutts nuts better than all the overpriced rubbish thats for sale will be in touch to get some more for my other dogs . :notworthy: :

hi mate r you going to the newport game fair this weekend. shropshire

The Raptor Fair at Chetwynd Park? No mate, definitely not! Have been for the last few years and it gets worse!!! Walked around it in half an hour last year, to be frank it was cack!

If you're looking for proper dogs this weekend, then there is the David Davies Hunt show on Sunday and the Waen Hunt Terrier and Lurcher show on Monday, I promise you'll have a better day out ............. unless you're looking for Birds of prey in which case both those shows would be shit! LOL

Long answer to a short question .......... sorry!

Sign in to follow this