Who's fault is it ???

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that ANOTHER law is in place.

There are plenty of laws, and you can break every single one of them if you wish, and if you get cought, so be it, take the punishment.....

If you break it properly like keeping your head down and going out by yourself you wont get cought....

Its just another law, you can only do what you can with it.

:good:

While it is in my opinion correct to blame bunny huggers and this goverment for the ban lets not forget the complacancy within our own ranks,

I got called a mug for joining the countryside alliance way before the ban many times from terrier and lurcher lads in our area. I also was told on many occasions to stop mithering about a future ban as it would never happen also from these same people.

I am now getting the same responce off the local angling fraternity funny old world aint it.

Why does the population in our country bury our heads in the sand hoping threats to our way of life will go away.

It will not be long before they try to put a total ban on hunting with dogs in any shape or form, this will be just before the ban on shooting.

But according to our local hunters shooters and fishermen i have to stop mithering as this will NEVER happen. :(

Guest HAWKEYE

I blame the CA..i am a lurcherman first and foremost....they did absolutely f**k all to show the humane control of terrier work and running dogs..All mentions of coursing alluded to organised Greyhound meetings.. ...I truly believe they were attempting to continue the longevity of mounted hunting and would have quite happily sold us, The lurcher and digging lads down the river without a backward glance.

Guest CharlieC

Its nobodies "fault" its just that the world has just been going steadily madder and madder as well as going downhill at the same time. Everything is f****d up and theres not much any of us can do about it :( The days when people power worked seem to be long gone, nowadays the majority of us have little to no say in what really happens in our country. The big cheeses decide everything at their little paper shuffling meetings, and the average bloke on the street cant do much to influence them cos £££££ + Power is the only language they understand.

Just my little take on things :11:

Its too late for all that now the bans here but we can sure as hell stick 2 large fingers up to this government and keep hunting as usual :realmad:

Has anyone been done yet..... as in DONE for HUNTING

Down our way ,a lad was caught leaving an estate in the early hours by the old bill.He had 2 lurchers and a brace of hares .Apparently its just gone to court ,and the only thing he was charged with was poaching and non possesion of a game license!.No mention of the new hunting act?Several local hunts are up on charges of unlawful hunting but none of them seem bothered by it.

Dont know whether its true or not but rumour has it that even if someone gets done under this new legislation,it does not go on your record as its no more serious than setting off fireworks after 11pm?

DO NOT RELY ON THIS THOUGH ITS ONLY A RUMOUR!

C'mon then lads express you opinions....  :D

In my opinion!! for what its worth, and its probably worth feck all to some folk?? and a majority may disagree. I feel that the honest, everyday, Lurcher and Terrier man , especially here in Scotland, where a ban first took place, may?? have to take some responsibility ourselves (not all) for a ban, We capitulated and appeased with the Countryside Alliance!!!!!! in the support of fighting against a ban. At first the emphasis was on fighting a ban on all working dogs that hunt, When the CA got our support and numbers, especially at the countryside marches in London, Edinburgh etc, the CA moved the emphasis from all working dog's to hunting with hounds There was little or no promotion of Lurcher or Terrier work by the CA, despite input from the NWTF, FMWTC, The Scottish Working Association and some Terrier Clubs. If the Lurcher and Terrier men here in Scotland had demanded that the CA put Terrier and Lurcher work on an even footing with the Foxhound packs before giving the organisation its support the CA might have fought the ban a bit more vigorousley, they eventually abandoned the appeal up here ( b*****ds in the CA gave up). As it is, Foxhunting here in Scotland continues as near normal, before the ban was in place, and some Lurcher and Terrier work has been severly curtailed. Lurcher and Terrier men will always continue with their activities as we've always done, despite what ever the lawmakers put in front of us.

I firmly believe that the CA will do the same in England as they did in Scotland?? get your support , then look for a compromise, they'll make sure Foxhunting will continue?? coursing stag-hunting etc: will be banned The CA will make it appear the foxhound packs are squeaky clean and everyone else is a pariah ( more arrests for illegal coursing and taking fox's with Lurchers, while taking fox's with hounds will be construed as accidental?? as it was'nt the hunts intention to take fox's in that manner). If and when Labour get kicked out they'll raise the issue again, about lifting any ban, start a membership recruitment, campaign, promise the likes of us the earth while filling their coffers?? and if it does'nt work out, at least they've got our money again?? and the numbers for the statisticians What's the alternative I have to be honest and say " I don't have a feckin clue"

Tom

Its nobodies "fault" its just that the world has just been going steadily madder and madder as well as going downhill at the same time. Everything is f****d up and theres not much any of us can do about it  :(  The days when people power worked seem to be long gone, nowadays the majority of us have little to no say in what really happens in our country. The big cheeses decide everything at their little paper shuffling meetings, and the average bloke on the street cant do much to influence them cos £££££ + Power is the only language they understand.

Just my little take on things  :11:

guess who just won get me out of here i wonder why. i no you working lads from the mining community maybe still hold gripes etc communities etc but it still goes to show that the british public will still vote for a strong forwarding leader some one who just gets on with it .what i am getting at is this the months leading up to the ban all the interviews were done with whiskey drinking nosed toffs when did you see working class lads explaining there beliefs hardly ever. :no::no::no:

some good posts ok its law now how many off yous are prepared too go to jail joking aside now think real hard about it ???????????????? i for one dont give a monkeys feck about the law only prop with jail is they might get seek and destroy order on my animails ????????????????????? its happened down south sometime ago by the time it got too court dogs where p t s by the courts b****rds