Flight MH17 (Ukraine)

If I was to speculate on what happened I'd say that Russian units were involved in a clandestine (sometimes not so clandestine) way and due to that had a degree of autonomy not typical in conventional war. Coupled with a lack of discipline they are quite possibly responsible for this but through negligence, not intention. Whether the case or not the Putin administration would of course deny any involvement or responsibility.

Ultimately the buk stops with the Russian Government Mafia. When investigators can get to the level of which unit the missile came from, and are saying they have more as yet undisclosed evidence I'd have high confidence they'll bring about a solid case.

• Like 3
Just now, Kerny92 said:

The World Cup should be boycotted for starters, Putin would be livid at such a massive event getting sacked.

It should. I'm actually quite happy we didn't qualify, I don't believe we should have taken part in the qualifications.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, scothunter said:

It's ok john they only get upset if it's Arabs who blow up planes and kids. Putin is a hero didn't you realise that. 

Don’t be churlish mate, you know as well as I do that the EU are every bit as bad as Putin just in different ways.

Its pot, kettle and black.

Putin shoots down a plane and the EU decimate a whole country with immigration......what’s the difference ?

Innocents people are still being wronged 

1 hour ago, JohnGalway said:

Ultimately the buk stops with the Russian Government Mafia. When investigators can get to the level of which unit the missile came from, and are saying they have more as yet undisclosed evidence I'd have high confidence they'll bring about a solid case.

And then what?........What they going to do ?.......threaten him with the Belgium army?

Woooooo.......scary! Lol

They have tried to push up to the blokes borders and he don’t fecking want them there because he knows what they are all about and what their game is........it’s expansion of power and Russia would be a rich prize indeed.

It would make Europe more powerful than the United States and China.

Putin may have shot them down but the EU definitely put them in the line of Fire just like they have put us in the line of Fire from all the “consumers” they are mad to import.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

10 posts and no one's called it fake news. Slow day?

I’ve got no doubt the Russians did shoot it down but I just think “yeah?.....and?” For all the reason I stated above mate.

Poke the bear and someone will end up getting bitten.....simple as that.

Meanwhile, back home our kids get raped on a routine basis and they lock you up for telling silly jokes.

Compalin about next doors barbecue when you are having a bonfire every day yourself......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not being churlish you and others bang on about deciet and corruption from the UK and EU politics and im not disagreeing with that but Putin is the worst of all them put together. 

He goes that step further and murders the opposition and suppresses any criticism but yet you let that slide it's baffling if not hypocritical.

I genuinely believe if the Russians sank one of our battle ships there some on here would say "well it shouldn't have been there" 

I'd have more respect if you stood by you're convictions when you don't pick and choose what corruption and wrong doing the political field depending whether you like the particular leader. 

As said everything you despise about the UK is 10 fold worse over in Russia. 

But not disagreeing about the state of political sea ALL OVER. They are all c**ts.