RTE RADIO 1

load of bollix...same shit from the same flabags,i jacked within 15 minutes,,,i had ware to wash....way more exciting ...get on the RTE 1 podcast Rebel...and a strong bottle of something  to numb the pain 

Edited by jigsaw
20 hours ago, jigsaw said:

load of bollix...same shit from the same flabags,i jacked within 15 minutes,,,i had ware to wash....way more exciting ...get on the RTE 1 podcast Rebel...and a strong bottle of something  to numb the pain 

The usual suite, no change there.

You did well to last tye 15 minutes (as the actress said to the bishop) Jigsaw.

we'll have none of these sexual innuendos now ,,,ye hear...leave them back up in that god forsaken county ye moved to ...im a stayer Rebel...stamina packed :tongue2:

Edited by jigsaw

I heard them talking on show one day about how pinemartins don't kill chickens or songbirds. They are getting a bad rap because they only eat fruit, berries and insects.??? Funny then why nature fitted them with a set of canines as big as a fox,s.

Edited by jiggy
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

I heard them talking on show one day about how pinemartins don't kill chickens or songbirds. They are getting a bad rap because they only eat fruit, berries and insects.??? Funny then why nature fitted them with a set of canines as big as a fox,s.

There for scratching there arses wi 

• Haha 1