Weihrauch HW44

Right, I've been pistol shooting about 8 months now and i got my first air pistol (sig sauer p320) from my local gun shop. I was very eager for the HW44 then when i bought the p320 but there was non in stock. A few month back I purchased one online 'll leave the link below. They are due in this weekend so hopefully ill be getting my hands on it shortly.

My only concern is I've heard people say they have had problems with them and im just wondering if anyone in here has one or has heard about any issues with one. Its very expensive for a air pistol so i want to know its worth my money.

Look forward to hearing your comments :)

https://www.airrifleshop.co.uk/collections/air-pistols-view-all/products/hw-44-pcp-air-pistol

1 hour ago, lindleyjohn123 said:

I've just got mine today from Redbeck and its mint. Honestly its best pistol I've ever shot. The accuracy is next level.

I got mine with the Weihrauch HW44 silencer

You far from redbeck ?, did they chrony it before handing it over ?.

• 2 weeks later...

Question ..... if a pistol is shooting 5.6ftlb what ftlb actually hits the target at 15yards ?. I’ve seen people say a pistol will kill at 10-15 yards (head shot) and it only takes 3ftlb to kill a rabbit ... is a pistol producing 3ftlb at that yardage ??? Educate me..

41 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Question ..... if a pistol is shooting 5.6ftlb what ftlb actually hits the target at 15yards ?. I’ve seen people say a pistol will kill at 10-15 yards (head shot) and it only takes 3ftlb to kill a rabbit ... is a pistol producing 3ftlb at that yardage ??? Educate me..

5a36990575ad4_ScreenShot2017-12-17at16_17_50.thumb.png.ee8e538247f212f61aa205b894ebd1ba.png

5a369925adc6c_ScreenShot2017-12-17at16_18_39.thumb.png.3c3d8687844ac7b6423dea733dc7d83f.png

according to this you'll be good for rabbits to 65yrd... dont recon many ppl will be able to pull that shot off, me being one of them:laugh: