New R10

As you know I've just picked up what I thought was an r10 carbine mk2. I've just spoken to BSA and it's actually the supercarbine mk2.

Bsa pcps are new to me so I'm wondering what the differences are apart from the obvious barrel length. It's about 75mm shorter than the carbine barrel apparently. Any pros or cons to the shorter barrel?

Many thanks lads.

Atb??

• Like 2

Probably nowt mate but they'll charge more for it being "super".lol

Honestly I got know Matt but it looks flucking spot on, and I usually hate buddy bottle guns but the r10 just seem do blend bottle the stock brilliantly.

DJ

Cheers John.

I can't imagine there will be any great differences either for better or worse except maybe a slightly lower shot count on shorter barrel rifles from standard. I'm sure I read that somewhere?????

Probably nowt mate but they'll charge more for it being "super".lol

Honestly I got know Matt but it looks flucking spot on, and I usually hate buddy bottle guns but the r10 just seem do blend bottle the stock brilliantly.

DJ

Cheers John.

I can't imagine there will be any great differences either for better or worse except maybe a slightly lower shot count on shorter barrel rifles from standard. I'm sure I read that somewhere?????

I think you're right there Matt - just a bit of reduced shot count to get the pellets out of the shorter barrel at the same speed as the longer version.

I like those little carbines (I had a Superten where the end of the silencer was almost in line with the end of the bottle).

They're very pointable little rifles - almost Bullpup like in their balance.

...... Fantastic for stalking squirrels in the woods :thumbs:

• Like 1

Looks a handy gun to be lamping from the car ?. i love a short barrel as long as accuracy no affected or like the wembley tracker they shortened it then stuck a barrel weight on it making it longer than a normal barrel

• Like 1