Just The One

Had one in a trap this morning and two other traps fired, it was probably mice that fired the traps but we will never know, the Rabbit that was caught had been bitten through the neck but no where else i think a stoat had done this though i have seen the same injuries done by a Cat

The reason i went to this place was Blue legs i had a good price for as many as i could get and i picked a lot they were very light because of the dry ground and the warm winds that we have had but i still made a few bob , i had a walk trough some very large pastures and saw plenty more Bluelegs and a good few Rabbits but all the time a Bull was shadowing me and when he done a bit of snorting i f****d off , it was a Red Bull and they are not to bad its the Black b*****ds you have to worry about back in 76 i was tossed by a black un and was in hospital three weeks and off work another five.

post-4256-0-72116600-1508950551_thumb.jpg

post-4256-0-34847800-1508950666_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

That was a close call micky. My brother in law nearly met his end from some cows with young calves. He was passing through the field and decided to put the gun dog on the lead, till he got passed them. Putting the dog on the lead was a big mistake.

That was a close call micky. My brother in law nearly met his end from some cows with young calves. He was passing through the field and decided to put the gun dog on the lead, till he got passed them. Putting the dog on the lead was a big mistake.

My bitch went up in the air with me so i am told , it put its head on my chest and pushed me along the ground its only because it had horns that i got away with it because has it pushed down the horns stopped it doing to much injury the real damage was that it ignited a box of Swan Vesta that was in my pocket giving me some burns that were hard to treat

• 3 weeks later...