Bit Of Longer Range

Had a few hours to kill to day , went to my 100 yard indoor range pellet testing in my new HW110 .177

This gun is spot on with most pellets ,specially with the JSB range including AA pellets

Tried H&N ,OK tried Bis mags and once a gain bloody awful , haven't found a gun which likes them

Went out to 60 yards with AA express and spot on , then 65 great and i thought what would 70 - 75 yard would be like

These are the results ,first 70 yards then 75 yards had one flyer on the 75 yard which was my fault , i know it's hard to believe but it was :laugh:

IMG_0992_zpscy3jehfk.jpg

IMG_0995_zpsnunsbjvu.jpg

• Like 3

Impressive Mitch, both the group and the fact that you have a 100mt indoor range...............................now I really do have envy of you there mate :censored:

I was looking at the 110 last week and the more I look at it, the more I fancy one.

Phil

• Like 2

Excellent group and something like decent power you have in this rifle Mitch. Looks like you gave this bit of melamine a bit of a thump at this range :thumbs: ! Nice one!

800 fps about 11.18 ft/lbs Simon :thumbs:

Impressive Mitch, both the group and the fact that you have a 100mt indoor range...............................now I really do have envy of you there mate :censored:

I was looking at the 110 last week and the more I look at it, the more I fancy one.

Phil

Phil , they are very nice to shoot in fact it's my gun which i take out all the time now .

It's the only PCP i need ,it does everthing i want it to do , weaver rail has made it should be standard on all guns

Some say the mags are fiddly and at first i might of agreed but now it comes second nature and not a problem at night in the field either

I am thinking of selling the rest of my guns apart from one . I have a interview with my firearms officer very soon regarding FAC Air and hopefully will not be to much longer for my ticket now

• Like 1

Good to know your thought on the 110 and I will keep my fingers crossed on the FAC ticket Mitch. Any thoughts on what rifle in FAC you will go for.

Phil

Going have a look at the FX range

• Like 1

Good to know your thought on the 110 and I will keep my fingers crossed on the FAC ticket Mitch. Any thoughts on what rifle in FAC you will go for.

Phil

if you like the 110 the fx streamline would be worth a look at in fac!

its light, handles well..

there are 3 power settings... not many people use them but I do around the farm for the rats and ferrels!

the cylinder and barrel are longer fac so it still has a reasonable shot count and comes in a lot cheaper than the top line fx's

Phil

if you like the 110 the fx streamline would be worth a look at in fac!

its light, handles well..

there are 3 power settings... not many people use them but I do around the farm for the rats and ferrels!

the cylinder and barrel are longer fac so it still has a reasonable shot count and comes in a lot cheaper than the top line fx's

Funny enough ,that is one of the ones i have been looking at :thumbs:

It is a pity you are so far away Mitch otherwise you could have had a play with my Impact. The new Crown is very interesting on paper and looks superb but no idea when it become available although a friend of mine is in touch with FX in Sweden to get the low down, he got the first Wildcat and Impact in the UK and I think he wants the first Crown as well.

Phil

• Like 1

It is a pity you are so far away Mitch otherwise you could have had a play with my Impact. The new Crown is very interesting on paper and looks superb but no idea when it become available although a friend of mine is in touch with FX in Sweden to get the low down, he got the first Wildcat and Impact in the UK and I think he wants the first Crown as well.

Phil

Just watched this, does look good