Shaddy93

Ginger Beards Pup

My mate who had second pic of the litter is having to get rid of his as he's building a new house he's gutted aswell lovely dog pup and good in the kennel £150 if anyone's interested

attachicon.gifIMG_2949.JPG

My mate who had second pic of the litter is having to get rid of his as he's building a new house he's gutted aswell lovely dog pup and good in the kennel £150 if anyone's interested

attachicon.gifIMG_2949.JPG

got any recent pictures shaddy.?

the last few weeks mine's realised how to use his legs and is running and turning better each week.21''tts now.

Looking good mate shaping into little lurchers now aren't they! I havnt got any recent pics I'll take some tomoro

• Like 1

Not the best photo but thought I'd get both of them together which isn't easy to do out of the kennels as there f*ckin nuts and don't stay still, the bitch on the right is my brothers she's absolutely crackers abit too lively for my liking, looks as though she's going to be fairly flat footed compared to mine too, I'm looking forward to seeing how they all differ in the field, luckily for me most of my mates have had pups out of the litter

post-102608-0-89270500-1497998497_thumb.png

Edited by Shaddy93
  • Like 2