• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

years ago i changed the way i work my dogs and dropped in line with the laws. i got a few plummers and they did what i needed with style. although if i was to get back to digging the amount i used to

very testing these two

Thanks, seem to spend a lot of time on memory lane nowadays, This is the sire on the left with the litter sister to the tri coloured bitch.

Posted Images

Grace is a real character Rob,full on mind but that's what I like about her."energy"springs out of every orifice of that dog. She just loves to work,her and my collie "Merle"are joined at the hip ,where one goes the other ain't far behind. Would be good to catch up bud,I've been working away most weekends lately so haven't been to any shows this year.Always enjoy listening to your experiences Rob as I do with like minded folk.Have some good crack with border ratters and couple other lads,some of here about our days out etc.Its a group thing on WhatsApp. No bullshit,no ego just genuine lads that graft there dogs on all legal quarry and share with others ,how it should be. I'll dig couple more pics out of grace,atb Keith j.

Edited by keith j
  • Like 2

Great pics as usual Rob,them pups are a picture of health.Hope all is good with yourself and the pack. Not getting much at the moment with mine ,a Dixon rats here and there but there out all the time.pivture of Grace and Jen,Grace at front.ATB Keith j.

has Ace written all over it. nice strong sort that :yes: credit to you and the breeder

• Like 2

Great pics as usual Rob,them pups are a picture of health.Hope all is good with yourself and the pack. Not getting much at the moment with mine ,a Dixon rats here and there but there out all the time.pivture of Grace and Jen,Grace at front.ATB Keith j.

has Ace written all over it. nice strong sort that :yes: credit to you and the breeder
I bred the bitch"Grace"myself bud ,her mother "Legion Jen "in back grownd...the sire Brown Bears Buster "grandson to "Ace". Three pups ,1i gifted to Rob (plucky) and the other dog pup "Red" went to Kent.All good workers.AtB Keith j.
  • Like 2

this is the bitch spoken about above "Tanner" that was given to me by GAZ very easy to get on with type of mutt.....

my problem is IF the time came to take a pup of her would be finding a sire that is small enough for my needs....id like something 10-12"....

and ive stated to a few lads that have asked...the pups would be gifted when the time comes

atb

post-93865-0-19212400-1498030986_thumb.jpg

post-93865-0-71626000-1498030996_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

"Wilf" has turned out nice Rob,carries both parents attributes,looks very much like his damn"Jen"in that picture. That is a nice offer for Gwal.Ive got pics of "Wilfs"parents and grandparents I'll sort them out,couple of "Jen" and "Grace"ATB Keith j.post-76374-0-64285800-1498037432_thumb.jpgpost-76374-0-76686700-1498037816_thumb.jpgpost-76374-0-19027300-1498037919_thumb.jpgpost-76374-0-52415400-1498037965_thumb.jpgpost-76374-0-31525600-1498038035_thumb.jpgpost-76374-0-48347300-1498038066_thumb.jpg

Edited by keith j
  • Like 3

What would Mr Plummer's opinion on the tri-coloured Plummers be ?

Personally I'd say he'd be turning in his grave, if he was still alive.

the main russell stud dog he used "pip" was tri coloured-supposedly a very good dog-so tris turning up in litters is a good sign id say...the red and white only is the brainchild of a looney who runs one of the many plummer societies.
  • Like 6

"Wilf" has turned out nice Rob,carries both parents attributes,looks very much like his damn"Jen"in that picture. That is a nice offer for Gwal.Ive got pics of "Wilfs"parents and grandparents I'll sort them out,couple of "Jen" and "Grace"ATB Keith j.attachicon.gifDSC_0069_3.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0066_2.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0055_5.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0073_2.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20170402-WA0011.jpgattachicon.gifIMG-20170402-WA0008.jpg

That would be bang on of you would? im struggling at the minute seems to be a bit of a mind field trying to source a plummer...................

i have a good bloke on side from over the water who seems to know his onions so we will cross our fingers

atb

• Like 1

"Wilf "will be coming up 3 in August Don.Your lads pup is a little cracker bud,Pud has been in the game a long time and works his dogs as dose Steve. Myself and Rob work our dogs a lot to ,there's good blood in our dogs.like you said it's good that there are a few different working studs at hand,but you need good bitches too. As you know bud there are a few decent lads with decent Plummers atb keith j.

• Like 1