Been up and out at dawn and late evenings when Ive had chance as well as walking river banks looking for any signs. Not been lucky enough to photograph a otter yet but I will keep trying.

Heres a few pictures of my outing's up to now and ill keep posting untill i find a otter. Atb

Shame about the mist.attachicon.gifIMG_1024.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1022.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1025.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1021.JPG

Great Pics.

I see Otters regularly but the only place I know where it's certain to see them is where a river meets a lake. The river runs through a town and is full of fish. The Otters spend their nights fishing the river and spend their days on the islands on the lake. So first thing in the morning the Otters have no choice but to pass along the river. I've seen 5 separate Otters in a morning.

Do you know anywhere like that, it might help ?

Yes there's two places in mind like that, At the minute I'm looking at a place where another river comes into the main river as well as a stream in the same place. Atb
  • Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been up and out at dawn and late evenings when Ive had chance as well as walking river banks looking for any signs. Not been lucky enough to photograph a otter yet but I will keep trying. Heres a few

This deer came running at me, had to stand up, really full of himself.    

Posted Images

Chaffinch nest inside bucket.attachicon.gifIMG_1017.JPG

Are you sure its a chaffy mate.......I would be very very very surprised......

p.s, great pics..

Not 100%, I cropped and enlarged photo up on camera, what do you think?

attachicon.gifIMG_1029.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1030.JPG

she's defo a chaffy.....is she nesting there or just collecting food, ....and theres some nice otter prints too..... :thumbs::victory: :victory:

Chaffinch nest inside bucket.attachicon.gifIMG_1017.JPG

Are you sure its a chaffy mate.......I would be very very very surprised......

p.s, great pics..

Not 100%, I cropped and enlarged photo up on camera, what do you think?attachicon.gifIMG_1029.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1030.JPG

she's defo a chaffy.....is she nesting there or just collecting food, ....and theres some nice otter prints too..... :thumbs::victory: :victory:
Defiantly nesting there, back and forth all the time. She not far from one of my temporary hides. Found some more prints today and a rolling spot . . . must of missed her by 20 mins.

Come on don't let me down there is great pics I like the one of the nut hatch don't see many about these days . Iv got a wildlife camera somewhere in the house il fish it out and you can have lend of it if you want set it up on a well used slide . And we should get a snapshot or two

• Like 2