Been up and out at dawn and late evenings when Ive had chance as well as walking river banks looking for any signs. Not been lucky enough to photograph a otter yet but I will keep trying.

Heres a few pictures of my outing's up to now and ill keep posting untill i find a otter. Atb

Shame about the mist.

post-26232-0-15112700-1462710876.jpgpost-26232-0-55895400-1462710980.jpgpost-26232-0-98548100-1462711056.jpgpost-26232-0-87674800-1462711150.jpg

• Like 13

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been up and out at dawn and late evenings when Ive had chance as well as walking river banks looking for any signs. Not been lucky enough to photograph a otter yet but I will keep trying. Heres a few

This deer came running at me, had to stand up, really full of himself.    

Posted Images

that last one is a good one. do you have any editing software. ?

No mate all the pictures I put up are how they where taken, sometimes rarely I will crop them. Only the big picture of heron cropped today and the rest completely natural. Atb

• Like 1

sometimes a two minute play on an editing program can make a big difference to the look of your images. there are some that are free on the web. :thumbs:

That's handy to know I'll look into it when I get used to camera. Any help tips and pointers are very welcome

I think the main problem I have at the minute is not having a tripod and not being able to hold camera steady.

Been up and out at dawn and late evenings when Ive had chance as well as walking river banks looking for any signs. Not been lucky enough to photograph a otter yet but I will keep trying.

Heres a few pictures of my outing's up to now and ill keep posting untill i find a otter. Atb

Shame about the mist.

attachicon.gifIMG_1024.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1022.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1025.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_1021.JPG

Great Pics.

I see Otters regularly but the only place I know where it's certain to see them is where a river meets a lake. The river runs through a town and is full of fish. The Otters spend their nights fishing the river and spend their days on the islands on the lake. So first thing in the morning the Otters have no choice but to pass along the river. I've seen 5 separate Otters in a morning.

Do you know anywhere like that, it might help ?

• Like 1