Pics Of The Dogs From This Morning - Attempt 2.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here mate , few months ago .  

Good pictures Walshie not bad for a ten year old.

Great pics walshie. Atb

Posted Images

nice pup that, :thumbs: is the ridgeback good guard ,? a bloke who lives by me just bought a boerboel bitch pup £1500 quid . he reckons there ridgeback in there make up , and the boerboel the best guard dog going, as its the only breed bred as guard dog and for nothing else .? its only pup but by the size of its feet , I reckon it will hit 100lb mark :yes: I thought Buck was big lol , these things dwarf him from the pics ive seen .!

nice pup that, :thumbs: is the ridgeback good guard ,? a bloke who lives by me just bought a boerboel bitch pup £1500 quid . he reckons there ridgeback in there make up , and the boerboel the best guard dog going, as its the only breed bred as guard dog and for nothing else .? its only pup but by the size of its feet , I reckon it will hit 100lb mark :yes: I thought Buck was big lol , these things dwarf him from the pics ive seen .!

Yeah the ridgie is a fantastic guard. She's 38kg.

Yeah the ridgie is a fantastic guard. She's 38kg.

I like the ridgebacks , I reckon they be a lot more healthy than them boerboel or bullmastiffs etc they do the same job but the ridgeback have better hips and live longer :yes:

She's lovely mate. On my list of possibles for next year is the ridgeback. Grown up around bull breeds and Dobermans so they are on the list. But I do like the ridgebacks.

I love ridgebacks because they are so laid back. She's the 4th I've had. 2 dogs and 2 bitches. Good guards, good company but also happy to snooze most of the day. :thumbs:

She's lovely mate. On my list of possibles for next year is the ridgeback. Grown up around bull breeds and Dobermans so they are on the list. But I do like the ridgebacks.

I love ridgebacks because they are so laid back. She's the 4th I've had. 2 dogs and 2 bitches. Good guards, good company but also happy to snooze most of the day. :thumbs:

how big do the males get, Buck 28in 85lb are they bigger than him.? my mate had one 3/8 ridgeback 5/8 lurcher had good wind+feet+speed, and good jaw was great on foxes :thumbs: and not bad guard either Buck soft with people and dogs , but very full on with wild animals if a fox broke in to my house he be different :D , he would have made great guard with his size+looks . I think they ridgeback come under hounds is that right,? are the best lines in S/A or good stuff over here as well .