• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Heath Knowlden

Heath Knowlden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:22 pm

Alright guys just moved to Middlesbrough north ormesby from Kent i done a little bit of plinking when i lived down south as i had a big enough garden now ive got a smallish yard, can anyone help me i hardly know the area all all been here a week lol does anyone know of any land/perms where i can go shooting in a clean and tidy shooter and will be respectful to the owners land i also use a moderator as to keep the noise down so i don't disturb others or the land owner as payment or a thank you gift i will give two rabbits for every five i dispatch, or can anyone point me in the right direction of land/farmers land or someone who with their permission going on their perm for a few hours and ill split the take.
Cheers
Heath Knowlden

#2 shropshire dan

shropshire dan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:34 am

Get on your toes and go door knocking mate. A great way to get to know the area and the BEST way to gain land
  • charlie caller likes this

#3 Heath Knowlden

Heath Knowlden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:33 am

Have been slowly looking around its all houses where i live lol no farmers land for atleast an hours walk

#4 charlie caller

charlie caller

Triple Two Fan

• Donator
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:26 pm

Mate nobody is going to give permission away on a hunting site, you might be better asking if you can tag along, but even then people are wary, due to having permissions stolen(not suggesting you would do that) my advice, dress smart no cammo, and make a day of it, visit as many farms as you can, hard work but worth it when you get a yes, good luck.

#5 shropshire dan

shropshire dan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:42 pm

+1 CC. Jump in the car then matey and go and have a good look around

#6 nomoon

nomoon

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 725 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:46 am

Have been slowly looking around its all houses where i live lol no farmers land for atleast an hours walk

start walking then,or do you want them to come to you ?? wont find anything on here 

#7 Rake aboot

Rake aboot

Scruffy Bearded Hunter

• Donator
  • 8,540 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:45 pm

If you don`t live near any country side,and don`t want to travel and look for permission,just sell the gun.

#8 shropshire dan

shropshire dan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:46 pm

May aswel haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users