Anyone Tryed These Lamps????

jeppi26

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure I heard someone on here mention they had one and said it was good...   Found this youtube review, but it dosn't show you the beam   https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8SLPgNwLo&autoplay=1

I've got one it's the version with the lead that connects to the battery. Its got a nice tight white beam,it's a lot better than a Cluson but the beam doesn't go as far as my Striker , the battery doe

eBay mate 331252039659

Not seem the ones with the cord the ones with the lithium battery built in are k for real small fields and just rabbits last about 6 hours on a night on bunnies but for any thing else your wasting your time they do throw a wide beam though not real tight

Had a little shine on my way home from work and it's bang on beam is sound (not as tight as the light force)dimmer is easy to work while useing the lamp but the bulb is abit orange so am going to try a osram bulb in it to see if it's any better but would recommend them if you don't want to spend lots of money on a lamp

• 3 weeks later...

Iv got the one with the dimmer and cigarette lighter plug on it ( Buffalo River 150 ) , I ordered it a few weeks ago from eBay, £40 delivered with red filter.

I ran the pup last week and tried it for the first time, the bulb is utter crap and warms up from Orange like an energy saver so I hope a change of bulb is enough to sort it out. The lamp is nice enough to handle but until I try a tidy bulb in it I can't say if it's any improvement on my Clulite.

• Like 1