36 replies to this topic

#1 whipbed

whipbed

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:42 am

dankung make a selection of different tubes and i have seen the link showing what the numbers mean ,ie 1745 ,2040 as far as diameter and thickness goes, But i can,t find any info on what tubes are suitable for what size/weight ammo

any body know

ta

#2 youcanthide...BANG

youcanthide...BANG

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:16 am

Make a member of the slingshot forum then go into the bands and tubes section, theres a topic pinned called explaining chinese tubes, you will find the info there

#3 whipbed

whipbed

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:48 am

yes i,ve done that mate  but it only explains thickness and diameter and how the different tubes get their names,it doesn,t give info on which tube matches which ammo .unless i,m missing something.

ta

#4 kranky

kranky

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:50 am

What size ammo do you want to shoot? What do you want to do with your catty?

#5 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:28 am

Make love to it..........

#6 kranky

kranky

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 927 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:07 pm

In truth you want it to make love to you. I've got one here that I'm making out of an old truncheon. It might be a bit small for you though.

#7 youcanthide...BANG

youcanthide...BANG

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:08 pm

yes i,ve done that mate  but it only explains thickness and diameter and how the different tubes get their names,it doesn,t give info on which tube matches which ammo .unless i,m missing something.
ta

Yes it does mate youve got to go on the chinese tubes explained, not the dankung one

#8 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:11 pm

In truth you want it to make love to you. I've got one here that I'm making out of an old truncheon. It might be a bit small for you though.

All you want from your cattys is raw animal casual sex, leaving your arsehole like a clowns pocket.....

#9 kranky

kranky

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 927 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:37 pm

All you want from your cattys is raw animal casual sex, leaving your arsehole like a clowns pocket.....

You've got me bang to rights, although I'm not just after a casual relationship. I would like to bag the occasional bunny with them too.

I did hear that the RSPCA were called when you were wiping your arse because, due to the size of the hole, someone thought you were interfering with a badger sett.

#10 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:48 pm

You've got me bang to rights, although I'm not just after a casual relationship. I would like to bag the occasional bunny with them too.
I did hear that the RSPCA were called when you were wiping your arse because, due to the size of the hole, someone thought you were interfering with a badger sett.

I heard yours was Ontario's version of the Grand Canyon, not uncommon for folk to sit on your balls and take photos......
  • kranky likes this

#11 pip1968

pip1968

Brown Nose

• Members
  • 6,155 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:47 pm

I heard yours was Ontario's version of the Grand Canyon, not uncommon for folk to sit on your balls and take photos......

why dont you 2 just pull each others lazzies :laugh:

#12 whipbed

whipbed

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:55 pm

use two different size ammo 10mm steel /4 grams

11mm lead /8 grams

had another look at chinese bands explained and if i,m understanding it correctly 1842 single and double are what i need?

• youcanthide...BANG likes this

#13 kranky

kranky

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 927 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:55 pm

Hahahahaha!!!!

#14 B.P.R

B.P.R

Disabled Bay Poacher

• Banned
  • 7,063 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:47 am

dankung make a selection of different tubes and i have seen the link showing what the numbers mean ,ie 1745 ,2040 as far as diameter and thickness goes, But i can,t find any info on what tubes are suitable for what size/weight ammo
any body know
ta

From what i can gather mate...the 1745's are good all rounders....

I got some sent to me.... and it does shoot nice... quick with an easy draw.... was shooting 12mm steel....

Ive just ordered 10m from dankung... works out about £6.50posted... or go on ebay and pay a fiver or so for 1.5m!

Im in the proces of getting a specific tubed shooter for these....

Not sure on how they compare to the theraband gold for 'hunting'.... but will soon find out ;)

#15 whipbed

whipbed

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:00 pm

what type tube shooter you gettin mate?

i,ve had 1745,s looped for a while and they shoot ok but harder pull than tbg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users