762 replies to this topic

#751 captain2010

captain2010

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:41 pm

Is that big frankel tiger he nice dog him,we might get a clip on Tommrow good luck pal

Edited by captain2010, 29 November 2013 - 11:24 pm.

#752 banner man

banner man

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:44 pm

tiger is looking like he going to be a good producer, the only 2 litters that are of running age is running well flathead being the oldest litter and frankel next litter so things looking good so far :thumbs:

#753 tommy.c

tommy.c

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:20 am

C'mon now seany your running out of corners to hide in lol

youv lost me there, but you can get back to me on it when you get another pm atb

seany boy, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time :icon_eek:  :icon_eek:

• stinkershop likes this

#754 nancy

nancy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:24 am

That tiger dog seems like a goodun

#755 Banter

Banter

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:29 am

youv lost me there, but you can get back to me on it when you get another pm atb

seany boy, you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time :icon_eek:  :icon_eek:

dors it upset you tommy that im on here an getting along with everyone an no problems best thing to do is ignore each other

#756 tommy.c

tommy.c

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:36 am

dors it upset you tommy that im on here an getting along with everyone an no problems best thing to do is ignore each other

upset me dont make me laugh again, what people need to know on here that you have befriended what kind of person you are, over 50 names abusing and running mens dogs down under false names now your trying to play mr, nice ha,ha,ha, 

• stinkershop likes this

#757 Banter

Banter

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:39 am

upset me dont make me laugh again, what people need to know on here that you have befriended what kind of person you are, over 50 names abusing and running mens dogs down under false names now your trying to play mr, nice ha,ha,ha,

maybe iv seen the light an turned over a new leaf 4000 posts there tommy a not a problem atb

#758 tommy.c

tommy.c

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:45 am

maybe iv seen the light an turned over a new leaf 4000 posts there tommy a not a problem atb

so you admit it then, i thought you always denied it, your a fool a guttless one at that, people on here gona see you for what you are :yes:

• stinkershop likes this

#759 tommy.c

tommy.c

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:49 am

nite nite boys, sorry for buttin in on the topic, but have a look back banter always invoved in it, think hes rubbed to many decent members up the wrong way on here for far to long :yes:  :yes: enjoy the topic lads!! atvb tommy,c

#760 Banter

Banter

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 4,574 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:52 am

so you admit it then, i thought you always denied it, your a fool a guttless one at that, people on here gona see you for what you are :yes:

i didnt know we were doing an interview tommy, youv been trying for a week now to draw out a responce it aint happening kid now that the last il be quoting you atvb

#761 nancy

nancy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,407 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:52 am

Stay of the Stella tommy ye r the one starting athe argument ye s are all starting on wee banter
  • stinkershop and nans pat like this

#762 stinkershop

stinkershop

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:55 am

Always ruining it banter tut tut
  • tommy.c likes this

#763 nans pat

nans pat

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,658 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:12 am

nite nite boys, sorry for buttin in on the topic, but have a look back banter always invoved in it, think hes rubbed to many decent members up the wrong way on here for far to long :yes:  :yes: enjoy the topic lads!! atvb tommy,c

:bye:  :bye:  :bye: LTstick a clip on ffs.ime only in after a lamp with the pup.cromwell be snoring now 

• Banter likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users