God How Ive Missed My Harris Hawks .."but Im Back"

milo

post-2322-0-33424900-1382805068_thumb.jpg... after 2 weeks of grafting and getting her fit she finally did it off the mark at last...

Last sat seen us chasing a few phessies one she took on was a cracking pursuit,hard and high she missed him but the effort she put was more than I could ask for we didn't bag but was only out a few hours and we enjoyed it.

Tues she was very keen on some magpies in our local field she went after one but he dodged her and she pulled up on a tree ! dosent matter to me as I want her for fur more than anything,

Thurs I was over a nice estate she chased a hen bird but narrowly missed her ! but I could see a small group of crows feeding in some top fields so we began to slowly mossy on up to that field,

We must have got about 60yds or so away and some of them took flight she bated and we were on,she seemed to sinlged one out and took him from the group she bound to him in no time at all and both tumbled into some fern,i was right behind her to sort the procedings out..CHUFFED TO BITTS..

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well dun fella I went last Tuesday got a rabbit with bell then had a gud fly on a pheasant she missed it but it hit a sheep mesh fence and it killed its self . So she Woz on it as it Woz doing backfli

A drop of 12oz after coming out of the avairy??? A male....Jesus....that bird is getting proper f***ed about!!!

... after 2 weeks of grafting and getting her fit she finally did it off the mark at last...   Last sat seen us chasing a few phessies one she took on was a cracking pursuit,hard and high she misse

Posted Images

Well dun fella I went last Tuesday got a rabbit with bell then had a gud fly on a pheasant she missed it but it hit a sheep mesh fence and it killed its self . So she Woz on it as it Woz doing backflips in the feild let her have a little feed and then back home .its been windy and raining everyday since here .atb lee

• Like 2

Well dun fella I went last Tuesday got a rabbit with bell then had a gud fly on a pheasant she missed it but it hit a sheep mesh fence and it killed its self . So she Woz on it as it Woz doing backflips in the feild let her have a little feed and then back home .its been windy and raining everyday since here .atb lee

Same here on the weather its absolutely terrible

Spoke to him the other day,hes droped him to 1lb 5.3 to get a response and hes still struggling with him !and with this this weather looks time is still ticking away

A drop of 12oz after coming out of the avairy??? A male....Jesus....that bird is getting proper f***ed about!!!

• Like 2

I would have no hesitation in selling him or even giving the hawk to crow,the guy had already said to me weeks ago could he have the opputinity to be the first offered ! he already has another goss & harris,he seemed to know his stuff but from what I can now gather AINT GOT A CLUE .

Well I dont know about missing your hawk I know one thing I am certainly missing going out with mine, was going lamping tonight but oh no its pissing down again I am getting so pissed off with this.

I planned going for a quick shine with mine on the off chance the dozy git would decide to chase but its hounding it down here too