Sign in to follow this  
andy97

Mk3M

for sale mk3m finder with 2 collars £170+post 2 month old reciet somewere and boxed 0r 80 for finder and 50 per collar

nets in 10s £20+postage

nylon nets 10s 10+postage

double hutch 6 month old 40 collection only

single hutch 30 collection only

big light weight carry box 25 collection only

ferrets working 1 hob 2xgills 15 collection only

may swap lot for something hunting ferrets and hutches need to go last cheers

Edited by andy97

u promised me the jills few days ago????iv been trying to buy them from when you put it up to all go together.and offerd you 35 for 2.let me know please as you said you let me know when ready.atb

Edited by lurchermann

I no I did promis you them if all the other stuff whent first but it hasn't someone suppose to be coming for all of it next weekend if he doesn't ill let you no its no good me selling the ferrets first then have everything else and not being able to go ferreting

I no I did promis you them if all the other stuff whent first but it hasn't someone suppose to be coming for all of it next weekend if he doesn't ill let you no its no good me selling the ferrets first then have everything else and not being able to go ferreting

I`d have thought rehoming the ferrets would be your first priority bud, your either packing up or not.. After all, the rest of the gear costs nothing to feed and will happily sit in a shed for a while. Just my opinion.. As when the time comes and you sold your gear and no one wants your ferrets, your still not gonna be able to ferreting, cos you've got no gear.

I`d have thought rehoming the ferrets would be your first priority bud, your either packing up or not.. After all, the rest of the gear costs nothing to feed and will happily sit in a shed for a while. Just my opinion.. As when the time comes and you sold your gear and no one wants your ferrets, your still not gonna be able to ferreting, cos you've got no gear.

I know what your saying mate but the ferrets I can rehome at anytime locally that's not really a problem would prefere it went as a full kit but I can still go without everything bar the ferrets and just use the dogs or long nets

Sign in to follow this