Best Sheath Knife....is Here!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Flying into Toronto... heading out North to a cabin in the woods. From there we set away by canoe, could go for hundreds of miles. Probably go for a couple of weeks up the river/lake system. Then head

Contact midnight off here best knives there are .........

Midnight !

Flying into Toronto... heading out North to a cabin in the woods. From there we set away by canoe, could go for hundreds of miles. Probably go for a couple of weeks up the river/lake system. Then heading out East by car, right through Ontario, out to Nova Scotia to the coast.

My other half, along with my pointer pup, are over in BC at present, so we will all meet up in Toronto for the trip. Im taking my blue bitch over aswell.

For the canoe trip, we are taking just basic dried foods, along with fishing gear, tents, and a few luxuries...just a relaxed paddle, along with nature, not a mad race or anything like that.

The pointer pup has already had lots of experience with bears, moose etc, so maybe she can turn the tables and teach the older lurcher a thing or two about survival lol cant wait!

I have a few invites out hunting too, but I have to see what I can fit in. One is with coyote hunter off this site, hunting yotes with his foxhounds. It would be nice to see how they go. Also some groundhog and raccoon control with farmers. Whatever happens, I cant wait, as its my first, hopefully not last, trip over there. The sheer scale of wilderness is what most excites me.

All the best

DnN

• Like 3

Sounds brilliant mate ... I had a mate who used to live near bamf and I used to go out there a fair bit ... Did a lot of riding around the foothills and nearly got eaten by a grizzly lol but that's another story ........

• Like 1

Sounds fantastic trip ! Be out to Banff and jasper area it was awesome , like you say it's just the scale of it all ! I went on a rafting trip , and had smashed 3 of my front teeth out within 5 minutes of being in the water !!!

• Like 1

Feckin hell Rob that's bad luck mate! But again, a hell of a story! Cheers!

Just ordering an olive green field crafter knife off our midnight... what a quality, strong piece of kit. I am positive it will do me proud. Just got to try not to loose it! :laugh:

DnN

Just ordering an olive green field crafter knife off our midnight... what a quality, strong piece of kit. I am positive it will do me proud. Just got to try not to loose it! :laugh:

DnN

you wont regret it, trust me i have purchased 4 :laugh:

DnN

you wont regret it, trust me i have purchased 4 :laugh:

I never have lol :)

• Like 1

I ordered my Field Crafter knife from midnight last night.... and it was here this morning!

This is what a lass feels like when she has given birth after a long labour. :D

Now for the patina.... mustard and vinegar... should put some chips in the deep fat while I'm on with this! :victory:

DnN