Tiger Pups

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here a few pic of tigers pups out of my first x bitch..... . also a bitch that 18 months old that is of irish lady line ........... atb bannerman                      

http://youtu.be/-GP4MdMbHQQ sorry about the cam bad cam I had

try to keep topic clean lads louth tiger has put a lot of effert in putting up these clips

pups wer 6 weeks old in that pic speedie they 8 weeks old now :thumbs: thanks lads for good comments

The bitch be well ready for the coming season not much English in them pups might not suit some people :hmm::D:thumbs:

what you think of red and white owen? can you see irish lady in her

Yea can see lady I her alright theirs a brother of my young bitch came coloured il try and get a pic up when the little one comes in hes a nice dog :thumbs:

• Like 1

nice pups how the father bred and the mother

thanks lads hopefully they be lucky and il get a champ out of them lol

thanks paddy, the mother is first x saluki greyhound and the father is steven kelly dog tiger, jimmy sweeney bred him, its a long wait for pups but what can you do :thumbs:

The one eating out bowl looks alot the pup l got of ph. Whatz the breeding in the brown and white dog

icey the brown and white 1 is a bitch she out of a dog called juke which is the brother of smootie, john the farmer bred the mother a lemon white bitch called chanell

• Like 1

cracking pups mate ,and that brindle bitch is a stunning animal ,i notice shes still got her dew claws do she get any problems with them ?

thanks pal, no im lucky enough no problems with dew claws at all :thumbs:

cracking pups mate ,and that brindle bitch is a stunning animal ,i notice shes still got her dew claws do she get any problems with them ?

thanks pal, no im lucky enough no problems with dew claws at all :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs:

thanks jimmy10 hopefully they as good as the father, credit to you for breeding him, louth tiger hope your getting that spare room in the house ready for my hunting trips up next season lol and i like my tea with 2 sugars :laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks jimmy10 hopefully they as good as the father, credit to you for breeding him, louth tiger hope your getting that spare room in the house ready for my hunting trips up next season lol and i like my tea with 2 sugars :laugh::laugh: :laugh:no bother jim but you wont get any cream buns I have them all ate :tongue2:

thanks jimmy10 hopefully they as good as the father, credit to you for breeding him, louth tiger hope your getting that spare room in the house ready for my hunting trips up next season lol and i like my tea with 2 sugars :laugh::laugh: :laugh:no bother jim but you wont get any cream buns I have them all ate :tongue2:

lol fat c**t :laugh: