• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lukey

lukey

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:18 pm

Selling my pipes box, will come with bnf collar both used but still in good working order, sensible offers pm thanks

#2 Gould88

Gould88

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:44 pm

will defentley have mate cheers, jay

#3 milliken

milliken

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:09 pm

anyone intrested i have the new red box and collar for sale year old if intrested pm me

robert

#4 dymented

dymented

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:00 pm

if you want to sell  something  get a price on it that way any one slightly  interested  will pm you any one who has to hide the price in my eyes is to ashamed of the asking price ( over priced ) i was  interested  in it but  wouldn't  wast my time with out a price on it hope you sell it soon

• Irish85 likes this

#5 lukey

lukey

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:58 am

Well mate maybe if you had a price you wernt willing to go over that you could have pmd me n I could have concidered it! That was the whole point in the offer! The set up is sold, at a very good price and the buyer even tried to add a 30 on as he was so happy with price but I turned it down! Iv thought a few times about trying to find a young un just starting out on here to gift it to or someone who a bit tight for cash, but the place is too full of ARSEHOLES with too much to say for them selfs! Box n collar now SOLD!
  • foxlamper, bobby blackheart, Haggis81 and 1 other like this

#6 wig887

wig887

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 302 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:07 am

:clapper: nice reply lukey !!!

#7 lukey

lukey

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:21 am

Wig a really don't know why dy felt the need to try n make out I was looking to rip someone of, infact tbh dymented was the sort of bloke on here (so I thought) I thought was gen, and as someone iv spoken to on chat n know he could be vouched for, I'd have sent him the stuff of to try 1st to make sure he was happy with it before any money was paid. Next time I'll sell on Ebay. Anyways item is sold no need for anymore posts on here

#8 dymented

dymented

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:01 pm

i was in no way trying to imply you was going to rip some one off but when you advertise  something  for sale with no price  normally  means you want people to send you pms with bids in it so you get the best price you can and if i have spoken to you in chat i do not remember you i am sorry if i have offended you in any way. If you had put it on ebay there would have been a price on it !! and if you was thinking of gifting it to some young lad why put ( sensible offers pm )  good luck with the sale bud  :thumbs:

#9 lukey

lukey

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,312 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:44 pm

You got this WAY wrong! Ebay there would not have been a price, people would bid and I would sell it to the highest bidder. On here telling peopl to makeanoffer for it? Would you have pmd me with an offer that you weren't happy to pay? No you'd have tried to get it for a good price, but  you never had the time to waste only time to crab the thread? 

#10 RossM

RossM

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 10,297 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:27 pm

Lukey is one of the most genuine guys on here. :yes:

#11 Irish85

Irish85

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip