"Can 'The Ton' be done? "

Daz ,, Jim is not online, is up the dales tonight lamping i know that for a fact.

i was gona go but my pup is out of action. with his phone he can not get internet.

i was thinking that Lofti but i know jim uses these names from time to time, it's obvious it isnt him

after i read it again :thumbs: :thumbs: so feck off markjelousbrick

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve loved lamping for as long as I can remember and there’s nothing better than lamping with good mates. When I was told about some new ground where the farmers were desperate for some help to contro

as daz sed all went to feed the dogs none of this bumping the crap. no taking the piss out of the fat mincer lol

Well done to the guys for getting off their arse, travelling and getting in among it, but, when your catching numbers like this then they're not running like your average rabbit. I've never taken the

oh 1st time ever you admitted ferrets and read your old posts you mention 4 nights lamping liers have to have good memorys and we know the truth as it was the same hostel we all stayed in

LISTEN BRICK AT LEAST GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

just been having an interesting read and its funny how folk make so many assumptions WITHOUT knowing ANY of the facts,

for the lads who say it's boring then feel free to go read the post's about let's see your dog's fecking collar and to the knockers

it makes you wander if it's worht the time and effort to do a long post with pic's for some to enjoy.

the 3 lads where myself Prich and Dave lloyd, me and Dave had a dog each Pritch took 2, we all lamped alone and never was there

more than 1 dog 1 rabbit at anyone time.

this is my dogs catch from 3 nights...........4 hours and a very hard 39 on golf course

5 hours and 62 perfect night and better land

2 hours 26 this was the easiest land of the lot but didnt have time left for any more

the dog had more left but the 14amp went on the 1 st 2 nights and believe it or not out of the 127 only 5 where taken in the seat.

all the bags where 1 man 1 dog including carring and gutting

now make of that what you will we know it's true and im to fecked to argue

THIS IS MY POST YOU MUST HAVE READ THE WRONG ONE YOU FOOL

• Like 1

is it me or are some of the rabbits in the bottom pic a grey colour compared to the rest? do you get a lot that colour seen some a few years ago that were kind of blue-ish instead of the usual brown they looked a lot like the ones in that pic not seen any since must be a random gene

its no wonder people dont post decent threads anymore on here the lads have put up a true account of what happened and all you get is bullshit off jealous fuckers ,this is the reason you dont see good threads anymore hope people start putting more like this up and the jealous ones try putting some of your own up .

• Like 1

its no wonder people dont post decent threads anymore on here the lads have put up a true account of what happened and all you get is bullshit off jealous fuckers ,this is the reason you dont see good threads anymore hope people start putting more like this up and the jealous ones try putting some of your own up .

don't worry about the brick he's just a spoiled child that can't stand anyone else getting any

attention he's done nowt but try & spoil folks threads for years that's why he can't come on

most sites under his own name & why within a few days of hearing lloydy had done the he

claimed to have done it aswell :hmm: lol,nobody saw that comin :whistling: oh & he just had to

beat lloydy's score by 1 well he's the champ :toast: or should that be chump.I'll leave it for

you to decide

• Like 1

well wat can i say iv got to try keep this short and sweet or ill be on here all night and the wind is blowing a gale.

would any one thats dislecsic spend the time to had right all that then get his misses to try to read it put the speling right

then typ it all on here if it was bull shit, simpel no

the nombers are the nombers as stated i go 43 101 40 two long night one short night.

as for the 111 tony did hats off to you mate you have a cracking do on your hads.

all daz as sed is wat we was told buy locals i was stood with him at the time.

as for the multipl name yousers on here markbrick being one of the well wat can i say

mark you not as old as you say you are get out the landy come her to me and ill run

you bring kat or her pup i dont mined.never wanted to be one of the nobs that i can catch

more than lads but you got me on the hook now saying im a bull shiter.no money no prizes

jest me and you one dog each we will lamp till its light or one of us or the dogs jack as

you like to call it.no groops mined mark me and you.if i can drive all the way to you to

give you a pup i think you can drive here

• Like 3