Sign in to follow this  
goldfish

the bulldozer

Well don't send me stupid pms dla I'm not one for slating any mans dog but your starting to piss me off

• Like 1

Big e you are rong pal I'm called mike blaney I live just outside antrim I'm moving to belfast in the next 2 weeks buddy i will meet up with you lads no problem and prove you rong I'm being honest pal

Wise breeding there Sean you know that Lucas over Cindy pups doing well here and england

was cindy the wee bitch you gave away for free .

Wise breeding there Sean you know that Lucas over Cindy pups doing well here and england

yes thats the bitch she served me well for years chalky of here has her he well happy with her and im getting a pup from the bitch in the icey comp final in return for her :thumbs: Edited by BIG E
  • Like 1

yes thats the bitch she served me well for years chalky of here has her he well happy with her and im getting a pup from the bitch in the icey comp final in return for her :thumbs:

thats not a bad wee deal threres a pup outta her in portadown you lad does a bitta lamping and fox,s but now heard the wee c**ts lamping the hares as well.

yes thats the bitch she served me well for years chalky of here has her he well happy with her and im getting a pup from the bitch in the icey comp final in return for her :thumbs:

Would you now E well good for you

Just read the topic from start to finish cracking read I was never into coursing but I enjoyed this topics best of luck to the dogs that are matching don't know why everyone is so jealous of hounds doing well same as the lamping game.

fens fever is that the bulldozer in your avatar ,that is one strong looking pup aswell.