madras aseel.com

ffs what a crap site , i have tried to join and lost count of how many times i have tried to log in but i have now given up on that chickenshitsite , every time i try to log on i see welcome to another new member but feck it

rant over

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I wouldn't trust one with anything to do with fowl or dogs,   Cheers fd.

i dont pretend to know it all, in fact i know very little compared to some men out there, but why would i say something and not have the facts to back it up, thats just stupidity, and another thing, i

ffs what a crap site , i have tried to join and lost count of how many times i have tried to log in but i have now given up on that chickenshitsite , every time i try to log on i see welcome to another new member but feck it

rant over

have you tried ganoi.com?

At the moment for us lads who keep orientals Facebook is a nice place to make an account and a lot of gamefowl men from around the world are on there. Joel is right asil club is getting better gradually and some good game men on there from this country.

Regards.

problem with facebook is, is that its full of knobheads and pikeys, as you say a lot of good men on there, but the fair share of scum to!!!

At the moment for us lads who keep orientals Facebook is a nice place to make an account and a lot of gamefowl men from around the world are on there. Joel is right asil club is getting better gradually and some good game men on there from this country.

Regards.

problem with facebook is, is that its full of knobheads and pikeys, as you say a lot of good men on there, but the fair share of scum to!!!

there will be knob heads, pikeys and scum wherever you go mate

its just a shame that the gamefowl world attracts them, and this isent me being funny, but its usually the oriental fowl that have the most idiots involved, maybe its because there more open about what they do, or maybe its the huge amount of pakis into them, they ruined a lot of coursing and bullterriers to!!!

its just a shame that the gamefowl world attracts them, and this isent me being funny, but its usually the oriental fowl that have the most idiots involved, maybe its because there more open about what they do, or maybe its the huge amount of pakis into them, they ruined a lot of coursing and bullterriers to!!!

asians ruined coursing? :blink:

were my mates used to run in york, a lot of the pakis slaughtered the place, and got coursing into bad press there, but i am not saying that happened up and down the country!!!

were my mates used to run in york, a lot of the pakis slaughtered the place, and got coursing into bad press there, but i am not saying that happened up and down the country!!!

thats one isolated case where asians probably taken part , there may be a few asians involved with game birds but paki's?????????????

not all asians are pakis and not all are scum so go a bit steady mate

thats one isolated case where asians probably taken part , there may be a few asians involved with game birds but paki's?????????????

there all the same to me, and a few!!! birmingham, bradford and london, most of the oriental men there are asians!!! and elsewhere there pikeys!!! not racist, its true!!!

there all the same to me, and a few!!! birmingham, bradford and london, most of the oriental men there are asians!!! and elsewhere there pikeys!!! not racist, its true!!!

whats wrong wi that?