Just come here to argue???????

If you really want to learn how and what to do comprise a list of questions and pm to to the following people - hellyer189, jporter, joball and poacher3161

Actually just had a long chat with moll, she was really helpful and clarified quite a few things for me. I think the first thing im going to do now is train him well, get him as fit as possible and then try and get some ratting permission whislt carrying on mooching about with him so he can get the occasional bunny. If he turns out good then ill try him on the lamp. Also after talking to moll I wont get another dog until next season
  • Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's it like on fallow buck's

Just had a little think. (God it hurts.)   This person has never hunted before in their life. It probably had never even entered their head. Yet they get a dog that is capable of hunting (all-be-it

Crorider is a young man with his first dog. His dog has shown an interest in hunting and Cro want's to give the dog every opportunity/chance he can. It matters not if the dog is excellent or crap, bu

Posted Images

Corrider im back you can borrow my hob ferret for your ferreting I dont fear for him but fear for your dog hes a big kitten really

Well ok ill start with your ferret then ill let him loose on rats, then rabbits, then ill give him a go at a fox. when he kills that ill send him down a badger set and after that hell be ready for hunting wolves and eventually i reckon he'll be the best bear baiting dog of all time

isnt now away groom your yorkie

You must be retarded

Watch your mouth ..!!

but,

Good luck with your dog.

You Watch your mouth

but......

good luck with your car

I said nothing of offense - re read your's, now do you think that word was called for.?

It is an offensive word to some people and un called for

You must be retarded

Watch your mouth ..!!

but,

Good luck with your dog.

You Watch your mouth

but......

good luck with your car

I said nothing of offense - re read your's, now do you think that word was called for.?

you dont think its offensive what you you said? ''now away''? ''groom your yorkie''. I dont see how that could of been meant in any way that wasnt offensive

You must be retarded

Watch your mouth ..!!

but,

Good luck with your dog.

You Watch your mouth

but......

good luck with your car

you dont think its offensive what you you said? ''now away''? ''groom your yorkie''. I dont see how that could of been meant in any way that wasnt offensive

Turn of your computer and start training that dog. :tongue2:

• Like 1

You must be retarded

Watch your mouth ..!!

but,

Good luck with your dog.

You Watch your mouth

but......

good luck with your car

What you mean what you said.? Me saying to watch what you say was the first time ive bothered to reply to this topic - only reason is because i didnt like what i saw.

Im not commenting on what U.L.D.A said because it didnt mean fa to me, all i was saying to you was just be careful what you right as you could offend with words like that.

You should of just called U.L.D.A a piece of shit wanker f****r and an arse-hole instead :D

You must be retarded

Watch your mouth ..!!

but,

Good luck with your dog.

You Watch your mouth

but......

good luck with your car

What you mean what you said.? Me saying to watch what you say was the first time ive bothered to reply to this topic - only reason is because i didnt like what i saw.

Im not commenting on what U.L.D.A said because it didnt mean fa to me, all i was saying to you was just be careful what you right as you could offend with words like that.

You should of just called U.L.D.A a piece of shit wanker f****r and an arse-hole instead :D

Oh right that wasnt you i see now. Well it wasnt meant to offend anyone other than udla and if you read this along with my other thread from the beginning youll see how many people have used that word to me :huh:

You must be retarded

Watch your mouth ..!!

but,

Good luck with your dog.

You Watch your mouth

but......

good luck with your car

Turn of your computer and start training that dog. :tongue2:

Will be at 730 :tongue2: