Sign in to follow this  
stabba

Tricker Boots

Just testing the water here boys..whats a pair of brown tricker boots worth in excellent condition.if i were to sell.they have been wore maybe a dozen times if that and they are the leather soled version lace type..size 9..like i said..in exceptional condition...just to add..these are genuine tricker and not a rip off version..atb stabba

Fook me :blink: In all truthfulness i cant remember what i actually paid for mine..all i remember was gettin measured up for em then picking them up a week or 2 later.To sell or not to sell is now the question

Fook me :blink: In all truthfulness i cant remember what i actually paid for mine..all i remember was gettin measured up for em then picking them up a week or 2 later.To sell or not to sell is now the question

somebody musta bought ye them then, cos if you paid youd remember :laugh:

Edited by reddawn
  • Like 1

somebody musta bought ye them then, cos if you paid youd remember :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......................................................................................................................cnut :D

It's going to be like Spiderpig and his fecking fell boots all over again ......... :laugh:

them dusty ole fell boots had me laffing for days :laugh: ffs dont start that again

all joking aside(you set of cnuts lol) these are quality boots and havnt been left in the shed for 4 years lol..all reasonable offers..and i mean reasonable will be accepted by pm and not on this thread..if you are inclined you can also come and view them and try them on if you like..i,ll even get SS to stitch a flag of your choice on them if you like lol..atb stabba

• Like 1

Keep the fecking things an wear 'em into the ground mate. Too many folk buy for all the right reasons then choose to 'keep em for best', which in the end, means you never wear 'em an go on to get rid...

Those feckers will see you out, smart as feck too... Get your moleskins an check shirt out, a few plasters for those hands and you'll look all 'the country squire', oh yer, don't forget the cravat...!! :laugh:

Don't flog 'em... Wear 'em..!!!

:thumbs:

Sign in to follow this