Sign in to follow this  
terrier s

another ss lurcher collar and lead

Why are you selling them?

What the fck has it got to do with you? Fcking idiot.

S, if you wanted to send them back and swap them for black ones, then that's no problem.

That's the second set he's sold in less than a week. Speaks for itself you fcuking baldy auld cnut.

BANG!!! And he's on!!! Reel him in slowly! Although I think he's truly hooked!! :laugh:

I hope he's set up with a hefty breaking strain! :laugh:

No need he's built like a pube!!! :laugh:

I'm confused now, who's reeling who in? :blink: it's like the first jaws film all over again! :laugh:

S, if you wanted to send them back and swap them for black ones, then that's no problem.

That's the second set he's sold in less than a week. Speaks for itself you fcuking baldy auld cnut.

And when you read why he's selling them ................ you'll see you were wrong ........... again.

So there you go gobshite.

Nice try, but once again you mugged yourself off.

See, you've not made sense. You have just offered him to send them back and swap for a black one? It doesn't matter what colour it is, he hasn't got a dog to put then on :laugh: you must not of known that if you were offering him a swap!

Acting like you knew what the problem was so everybody can see you've got things under controll. :laugh:

No I'm not interested terrier s, I only asked why you were selling and then the fcuking baboon came on AGAIN spreading his baldy love.

If terrier s no longer has a dog, and the collar has never seen the dog- then why is that?

And strong puff, if you would have had things under controll :laugh: you would have noticed that the last collar he sold of yours was BLACK with 'go faster' reflective stripes. :laugh:

Now p!ss off and re-inflate your burst sex doll you fat lonely baastard

• Like 1

And when you read why he's selling them ................ you'll see you were wrong ........... again.

So there you go gobshite.

Nice try, but once again you mugged yourself off.

See, you've not made sense. You have just offered him to send them back and swap for a black one? It doesn't matter what colour it is, he hasn't got a dog to put then on :laugh: you must not of known that if you were offering him a swap!

Acting like you knew what the problem was so everybody can see you've got things under controll. :laugh:

No I'm not interested terrier s, I only asked why you were selling and then the fcuking baboon came on AGAIN spreading his baldy love.

If terrier s no longer has a dog, and the collar has never seen the dog- then why is that?

And strong puff, if you would have had things under controll :laugh: you would have noticed that the last collar he sold of yours was BLACK with 'go faster' reflective stripes. :laugh:

Now p!ss off and re-inflate your burst sex doll you fat lonely baastard

:laugh: :laugh: don't hold back!

Wrong again gobshite ..........

S bought a few off me, I was offering to swap it for a black one so he could sell it easier.

So that makes you wrong again today, how does that feel?

Just had a very interesting pm about you ............. :yes:

All will be revealed soon enough :bye:

No work today?

I'm always working :laugh:

How about yourself?

Guest thebigdog
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: its funny because it's true :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

post-57344-0-70779800-1340192769.jpeg

• Like 2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: its funny because it's true :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:thumbs::laugh:

How about yourself?

Always scrounging more like .............

Been trying to get something else for nothing have you? :yes:

No point calling me names on here, any little fanny can do that.

SCROUNGER!

• Like 1

How about yourself?

Always scrounging more like .............

Been trying to get something else for nothing have you? :yes:

No point calling me names on here, any little fanny can do that.

SCROUNGER!

Way off the Mark there :bye: I've gave loads of stuff away on here for feck all!

At the end of the day. Your just a bell end. I have tried ringing you in the past if you can recall? Or does your age get the better of you sometimes? And you 'MR STRONGSTUFF' the pillar of the thl community won't answer your phone.

Like is said. Your a bellend. Watch your fingers on the sewing machine.

Off the mark am I?

Here's some of the pm I got earlier ..............

"he was asking me the other day if i would more or less hand him one for f**k all ???"

"he made out as though he wantad to buy one then more or less was doing the same do i get this free do i get a lead free if i buy one will i swap for some army shirts"

You got sussed, begging little tramp!

As for swerving your calls .............. are you trying to make out it was for some reason other than not wanting to hear you whining about how you're a good lad really and can you buy a collar?

I remember the calls and texts well, all 20 odd of them!

If you think for 1 minute you had me on the back foot, think again you little fanny, no good shouting about it on the internet.

• Like 1

Let's be honest here. I don't recall any of the above. I've got a sneaky feeling you've made all that up with a little bit of information.

So who sent you the pm then?

Shouldn't be putting photos from the family album up on here :thumbs:

Wasn't you a doorman in Liverpool?

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

Let's be honest here. I don't recall any of the above. I've got a sneaky feeling you've made all that up with a little bit of information.

I'm no liar, the pm was quoted exactly as it was sent to me.

So who sent you the pm then?

Mind your own business

Shouldn't be putting photos from the family album up on here :thumbs:

Wasn't you a doorman in Liverpool?\

Nope. Never.

Sign in to follow this