Hope no one minds me bumping this, just a reminder of how knowledgeable craigyboy was, he will be sorely missed.

Rest in peace Craigy xx

no one will mind mo he was a nice honest bloke who will be missed

:yes: :yes: , Sorry MoChara I should of bumped it when I put the link up :icon_redface:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a few pics of some young uns ive bred this year,the 1st clutch,the hen laid 6,ate 1 and 1 didnt hatch,so i hand reared the 4 that hatched and the hen as gone down again is now sat on 7 eggs,here

i didnt notice my balls of steel mate as mi arse was twitching that much but il be letting it out again,its not just a one off,whenever i handrear,i dedicate all my time to em,and form a close bond,i

cheers mate,your not wrong i decided to open the aviary door today and test the loyalty of the chick im keeping back,i opened the door then sat down and started calling to it,he came out,flew onto th

Posted Images

Hope no one minds me bumping this, just a reminder of how knowledgeable craigyboy was, he will be sorely missed.

Rest in peace Craigy xx

no one will mind mo he was a nice honest bloke who will be missed

:yes: :yes: , Sorry MoChara I should of bumped it when I put the link up :icon_redface:

Sure as long as its bumped, its bumped :thumbs:

Hey Mate,

Well done, and cheers for posting! What's the stry behind them, how did you get into them, and how many have you reared etc? Quite like jays, them being my namesake an all.

cheers mate,ive had this pair about 3yrs,theyre 5 yrs old,theyve been paired up since they were 1yr old and last year she laid eggs but the cock ate em as soon as they were laid,so this year when the 1st egg was laid,i took him out,then put him in the next day an he went straight in and tread the hen,so i took him out again,i did this everyday until the 6th and last egg was laid an he did exactly the same each time,i let him back in after a couple of days once all the eggs were laid and kept my eye on him,and he started to feed the hen and never bothered about the eggs and they all hatched bar one,so now this pair should produce every year,but at the end of the month im driving to belgium to pick up 2 proven pairs from a very good breeder,so next year il have 3 breeding pairs plus mi fecking hands full :thumbs:

so sad reading that last few lines........ :(

• Like 3

My god I have just been reading about Craigboy and feel devasted and hurt beyond beleif :cry: . I have been away for a good few weeks due to my own illness and just popped on a couple of times and can't beleive whats happend to this good genuine man.

in the time I knew him we spent times PM'ing each other about birds and plenty of banter with other lads being both Man Utd supporters.

we never met craig but I felt I knew you, RIP my man! forever missed....

Condolences and all my sympathy goes out to his family.

• 4 weeks later...

I've not been on the forum for a while and this sad news has really shocked me. In the past year or so I have had conversations by pm with Craigyboy about various topics related to breeding native birds and found him to be a true Gentleman and a wealth of knowledge. Although I'd never met him & knew nothing about his personal life I could tell he was a very genuine man whose years of experience as a bird man he shared with everyone who asked a question on the subject.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my condolences to his family & friends at this very sad and difficult time.

R.I.P. Craigyboy you will be missed by all.

• Like 1

r.i.p. craigyboy my sympathy and condolences gose to the family use to like the right up on the bird he told of , BUT can someone shed some light to what happened to a lovely man ,god bless you mate

other threads on here do a search ...cheers
  • 2 weeks later...