falcon airguns

hi all

i should be getting a falcon pretty soon only im not sure on the model :icon_redface:

i have fierd it and it seems fine and can also trust the guy im getting it off my question is how do you experienced airgun hunters rate the manufacturer???

thanks

dan

These are the bizz B) , ask "mole catcher" :thumbs-up:

Al :drink:

Point it, aim it, shoot it, easy as that. rabbits, ducks, geese (x2) rats ect ect no probs, very accurate :victory:;)

Am i right in thinking they have just been bought out by air arms? if so than the answer to your question about sevice should be superb, as for manerfacture quality, cant fault it

pwh.jpg

Dan which type is it? I had a Falcon fn19 raptor with a skeleton stock and shot feckin loads with it. It was my first pre-charged and I loved it but then I got my s410 and couldn't use it anymore, the trigger felt horrible and the twang gets right on my tits :angry: . If you haven't used another precharged before and only springers you'll love it and the accuracy will probably amaze you. Try it with accupells ;)

Gnipper

ive owned 2 there bang on best value gun on the market a friend bought a fn19 raptor when they first came out onley serviced once still bang on hes shot hundreds of rabbits you wont find a better apart from rapid but thats my view all the best :drink::drink: ps fire hn field target trophy pellet on pellet

Edited by archiekale

These are the bizz B) , ask "mole catcher" :thumbs-up:

Al :drink:

Point it, aim it, shoot it, easy as that. rabbits, ducks, geese (x2) rats ect ect no probs, very accurate :victory:;)

Am i right in thinking they have just been bought out by air arms? if so than the answer to your question about sevice should be superb, as for manerfacture quality, cant fault it

pwh.jpg

Could it be they are bought out by BROCOCK? couse that is what I read somewhere (forgot where I read it :icon_redface: ) Who knows the real story?

thanks for the replies fellas

some realy valued help cummin thanks again but unfortunatly(sp)

i dont think im going to be able to afford after a slight accident in my car this mornin!

i hate the f**king rain!

thanks

dan

thanks for the replies fellas

some realy valued help cummin thanks again but unfortunatly(sp)

i dont think im going to be able to afford after a slight accident in my car this mornin!

i hate the f**king rain!

thanks

dan

WHOOPS! :icon_eek:

mc mate whoops isnt the word!lol

i was realy hopin to get this rifle am tryin for permission at every place i see but being a young scouse lad its not easy!

but unfortunately had lots of rain yesterday and i locked up while breaking straight into the back of a skoda!:(

cheers tho fellas i should have an airgun soon

fingers crossed!

thanks again

dan