patientce........

tried this farmer a few times...... naw nooo good stcok in the field.... have boys that do it..ok no sweat usual sure if you have any bother give me a buzzz....this being going on a few months never heard nothing.... phone rings ...he had been lambing this last 2 days had a lamb took...today at 1pm during the day..his usual men working rings me i go up sort it out ... 5 entrances so i net them up no need ...unexpected so battery went low on cam.. a pic or two... by the way this fox a vixen had killed a lamb at 1 o clock today :yes: :yes: ..

http://i1246.photobu...dman13/L017.jpg.....

:victory:

Edited by stop.end
  • Like 2

Should have told him to go an fuk wont let you do it when ther in season but will when hes losing lambs plenty farmers like that about!!!

lol...well since i was there within the hour and sorted the job right :yes:... quick smart...it was a quick run back to the yard on a quad..... in and chat to them for 10 mins as they took care of more ewes i washed the dog a bit of oul farmyard chat....he never seen it done but enjoyed it... said he has three more brothers with three other farms near by and am more than welcome back to give them places a run...plus a variety of vetinary stuff if i want....so ciarannmac.... as the topic says....PATIENCE ..lol :thumbs: :thumbs:
  • Like 4

Well done,getting permission is a chain reaction ,1 leads to 2 and so on :thumbs:

Yes.....even if it means jumping on someones permission because he is unfortunate enough to be working?! Is it just me being 'old school', seems it is, seeing as he is being pat on the Back.

• Like 1