The Proto Type of the new Nite - Hunter Digi Add On

wow din't miss all this while i was away ! anyway....i too heard it was to be an add on where you veiwed through an eye piece...and so have been hanging on but now i see its just like the ns ones i will not be intrested..... long wait for nothing it seems

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads Im just reviewing the item and keeping out all the politics of what the add on is based on or if its an attempt to cheapen the NS unit.   I want to stay neutral and not get involved with a

does anyone on here understand what ghillies is ranting on about or do you need to be a psychiatrist.anyway back to the review. there are people posting negative comments on here about an item they ha

Yes Pesca,   Funny you wrote this buddy as Ive just tested it with 2 IR lamps, one home made by me and one from Nite - Hunter and they both work very well indeed.   Alot of peope will be very plea

Posted Images

Nee mind buddy, I'm sure that you will find a unit for your needs if you search Phil :yes:.

If your still up for some shooting some time give us a bell mate and Ill let you have a closer look of the add on.

Si.

Edited by zini

Your right Rob, this night vision prototype review as been nothing but hassle for me.

The PM's I've received and the phone calls I've taken in regards to the units and things that are supposed to be going on in the back ground have been a pain and honestly I cant be bothered with them any more. Its really boring me now and not any of my business.

We are giving the unit back to Nite - Hunter today and we are getting 2 new up to date units next week ready for a trip we (me and Davy) have planned to finish off the final review.

We have decided from now on we are only going to be doing final reviews for Nite - Hunter and no prototype clips.

From now on all the filming of a finished item will be done by me and Davy in secret so no one will know we are doing it and what we are reviewing. This will be the same from now on for any item we review from any company.

The footage will then not be released at all till the review is fully finished. Once reviewed me and Davy move on, simple as.

At the end of the day I still want to enjoy the YouTube channel as I did before all this hassle started over Nite Hunter and his products.

I've made a verbal deal with Anthoni last night for the future of his reviews and what me and Davy have spoken about above and he is happy with it.

Pete is taking over all the short clip prototype reviews from now on as we want to distance ourselves a bit from it all.

I've also told Anthoni I'm not going to his meet on Saturday either. Its his company and Pete s meet and nothing to do with me or Davy, we both have other appointments anyway.

We have been filming a lot though and have planned something very new and unique for the final review of the Nite - Hunter add on which should go down a treat if it all falls into place.

Si.

Edited by zini

I think you're giving in too easy Si!

Isn't the idea of a prototype to find the flaws and put them right?

Obviously there are going to be skeptics/haters or whatever you want to call them.... That's the nature of all things manufactured, the reason you're getting so much flak is because you believe in the product.

All it is going to take is to wait till the product is on the market and in people's hands then experience & word of mouth will speak for itself.

Stick to your guns mate!! ( pardon the pun!!)

Darryl

Hi Si

I personally think you are going to do the right thing by having a final review of night-hunters NV stuff

A lot of people are not happy with them at the moment as you well know and getting slated left right and centre and also there little helpers as some body said on one of the NV forums.

This is the last Im saying now on the subject

I think you're giving in too easy Si!

Isn't the idea of a prototype to find the flaws and put them right?

Obviously there are going to be skeptics/haters or whatever you want to call them.... That's the nature of all things manufactured, the reason you're getting so much flak is because you believe in the product.

All it is going to take is to wait till the product is on the market and in people's hands then experience & word of mouth will speak for itself.

Stick to your guns mate!! ( pardon the pun!!)

Darryl

Yes i agree with what you are saying Darryl and thats exactly what a prototype is about buddy :yes: .

There is other stuff going on as well which i havent mentioned pal that as also made me and Davy talk about the above and come to our decision.

To cut along story short there as been apparently physical threats made, NOT towards me as far Im Im aware, only Anthoni and maybe Pete but Im not 100% on Pete. Ive only heard Anthonis side of the story and a bit from Pete on the phone and I have told Anthoni Im keeping out of it all. Its worrying my Laura which is only normal and i must think of her.

As you say i do believe in the product mate and as you have also witnessed yourself at mine you know its capability so i have no worries about it speaking for itself once released by NIte - Hunter.

If Anthoni markets this unit correctly and puts the time and effort in to sales etc with the correct agencies i believe he could do very well with it. I think at £300 its too cheap for him to make much of a profit from it but thats his business and not mine and if hes happy at £300 then whos to say it should be more?

We will continue to do the final review as stated and then walk away till the next item becomes ready for reviewing either by Nite - Hunter or whoever, and if that item is rubbish we will say its rubbish and just be honest.

Si.

Edited by zini
  • Like 1

Hi Si

I personally think you are going to do the right thing by having a final review of night-hunters NV stuff

A lot of people are not happy with them at the moment as you well know and getting slated left right and centre and also there little helpers as some body said on one of the NV forums.

Yes I read that too on the other forum Villa.

I wonder if Malc Bernard, Terry Doe, Nigel Allen and HuntersVermin are classed as someones little helpers too? All these do reviews, infact all have now reviewed the Nite Site excellant products.

I suppose in a way I've earned that title as I've been posting a lot about the review and unit so the name as evolved. Its not bad and if it wasn't me being called it it would be whoever was reviewing the unit at the time.

Nite - Hunter is not liked by many as as can see and as Ive said before there is not smoke without fire so he must of done something to ruffle a few feathers in the past.

This is not my problem and if people have a gripe with Anthoni then so be it, its not my issue.

We will finish the review and walk away.

This is the last Im saying now in regards to this post in any negative way.

Si.

Edited by zini

I paid for an IR400 on the 28th of Feb. I got no confirmation of the payment going through then phoned Antoni about 5 times on the 1st of March before he answered the phone, sent a couple of texts also to check he had the payment, no reply to them.

He told me i should get it on Sat the 3rd or definately the Monday the 5th.

There was still no sign of it on Wednsday the 7th so phoned several times until he answered in the evening saying sorry there was a delay and that i would recieve a unit with some freebies for the trouble.

I was told it would be posted on the 8th arriving with me on the 9th. Its now the 14th and there is still no sign of the unit and i've been phoning nite-hunter all day (no answer) and sending messages demanding my money back.

I'm really pissed off with this lot and can't even get my money back at this moment. :censored:

I'll update any developements.

Looks like i'll be buying something else from another company!!!

Chris. :censored:

Chris leave it with me pal Ill phone Anthoni right now on your behalf.

OK Chris I've phoned Anthoni who as been out all day on business so he informs me but he is in now and is waiting for your call.

Please call him pal and hopefully you can get everything sorted buddy.

Si.

Edited by zini