• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 danny300

danny300

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:32 pm

went out this morning with a chap i know who is getting back into terriers. got a call on friday from a farmer who was having a problem with a couple of charlie so got there and just getting ready to let the dogs out of the trailer and we seen 1 of the fox'es coming down the hill into his yard heading for a wee bit of cover but left him alone cause there was young calves with the cows so headed over the field to the first set of holes and put the collar on my young bitch and in she went and after a few seconds she was baying away. so let her settle for 10 mins and still in the same place so open up and dispatched fox no. 1 so back filled and checked a few more around the farm but no one home. then got a phone call from a few lads that is on here that was in my neck of the woods so met them had a wee chat for around ten mins and went on are way. went to the next place and put my other bitch in and after a min she was baying away another handy one at a foot. opened up and there was 2 fox vixen was let run and dog fox dispatched back filled and was heading back to the car and the chap that was with me said will you look out for a terrier for me. i said to him why not take the white pup i have to get him started again and he said stop messing but i wasn't so he ended up taking him home . so in all it was a good day and a mate back into terrier work and given a dog to help him on his way.

Edited by danny300, 05 February 2012 - 06:36 pm.

• Bootsha, BEARINATOR, higun and 10 others like this

#2 TINY 12

TINY 12

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:39 pm

Well done danny and good on ya for helping a mate get going again keep up the good work

#3 Big bald beautiful

Big bald beautiful

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,853 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:40 pm

Nice read and hope the guy knows how lucky he is, been given pups before and they always feel better then the ones youve paid for
  • danny300 likes this

#4 danny300

danny300

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:43 pm

Well done danny and good on ya for helping a mate get going again keep up the good work

tiny if ya can't do a good turn don't do a bad one

#5 top hat

top hat

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:43 pm

danny boy ,thats what its all about mate .You just made that mans day ,respect
  • danny300 likes this

#6 dublin dezzy

dublin dezzy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:44 pm

nice gesture danny,not as if you wont see the bitch work any way,fair play :thumbs:

#7 danny300

danny300

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:48 pm

nice gesture danny,not as if you wont see the bitch work any way,fair play http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

dezzie he will be hunting with me and he seen the young dog doing a bit today so he was well pleased
  • dublin dezzy likes this

#8 TINY 12

TINY 12

Mega Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:49 pm

tiny if ya can't do a good turn don't do a bad one
:thumbs:

#9 northern terrierwork

northern terrierwork

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:03 pm

well done mate very good of you to many people making money even off there own mates these days...

#10 Guest_big e_*

Guest_big e_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:43 pm

good day then danny ares went totally f****d up mate but thats another story dont wanna ruin your thread them cracking looking dogs you have mate let me know if you fancy a day out wouldnt mind seeing them at work and by the way fair play to ya for giving that fella the white dog he seems a decent bloke :thumbs:

#11 dymented

dymented

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:48 pm

well done bud not many like you left in the world :thumbs:

#12 danny300

danny300

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:11 pm

well done mate very good of you to many people making money even off there own mates these days...

its not about money with me what goes around comes back around :thumbs:
  • BIG G wheton machine likes this

#13 danny300

danny300

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:13 pm

good day then danny ares went totally f****d up mate but thats another story dont wanna ruin your thread them cracking looking dogs you have mate let me know if you fancy a day out wouldnt mind seeing them at work and by the way fair play to ya for giving that fella the white dog he seems a decent bloke http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

no problem big e you and tommy are welcome anytime will sort something out soon. yeah he was well happy going home he got the bug for it again :victory:

#14 lurcher330

lurcher330

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:16 pm

Fairplay to you danny sound's like ye had a good day,he will probably have ye tormented now to get all the time that he is back in the game :thumbs:

#15 Bootsha

Bootsha

Spitting Image of Shakin Stevens. No!!

• Donator
  • 3,198 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 08:17 pm

THATS the sort of terriermen we need more of in the sport, all credit to you mate, A result with the dogs, but an even better one with your gift to your mate.

atb

B
  • danny300 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users