FAO Frankel Pup Pic's

Here she is at 6wk's..

img8505so.jpg

And now 8mth old today..

newseramachick006.jpg

to grey houndy in the front end , to collie in the back end , to thin , to fat , coats shabby , bad feet , no collar ,small lugs , that white blaze will slow it down , its bong eyed , never seen a good ginger dog yet ha ha ha ha ha ha out of the 2 id keep the little pup ha ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

I'll match ya if ya lyk..after she has beat sambo's at his game she will also beat stella and all the pup's out of her in one day..especialy that fat deerhound cross called Razor...07432079901 here's my numba call me.

Stella hasn't had pups you dozy git :rolleyes:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well she has moved onto her next stage of her growing up period by coming into season 2 day's before she was 8mth old..i'm over the moon she has come in now as her season will be done and dusted and n

Sorry but i'm bored.. ..been pissing about with the camera this morning in the garden..she is coming along great and loves jumping..so much infact she is jumping up and trying to catch flies from the

Bron is being a little shit a minute, the teenager stage is dragging along.lol

Will let her settle down and then give her a few runs when the grass gets cut, I'm not going to rush her though, just let her mature, plenty of years to graft her hard when she's fully matured.

Heres a crap pic I just took, she's a little heavy a minute has she just ate a duck. :thumbs:

IMG-20120724-00637.jpg

She is looking good Johnny. :victory: ..Lil has been doing everything spot on apart from she has started dropping the ball toy at my feet instead of placing it in my hand..it must be the teenage thing like you mentioned..a little bit of tug of war should fettle that.. :D ..And you are right in saying they is no rush to get her going..we will have 10 or more year's ahead of us to do that.. :thumbs: .

• Like 1

Bron is being a little shit a minute, the teenager stage is dragging along.lol

Will let her settle down and then give her a few runs when the grass gets cut, I'm not going to rush her though, just let her mature, plenty of years to graft her hard when she's fully matured.

Heres a crap pic I just took, she's a little heavy a minute has she just ate a duck. :thumbs:

IMG-20120724-00637.jpg

She is looking good Johnny. :victory: ..Lil has been doing everything spot on apart from she has started dropping the ball toy at my feet instead of placing it in my hand..it must be the teenage thing like you mentioned..a little bit of tug of war should fettle that.. :D ..And you are right in saying they is no rush to get her going..we will have 10 or more year's ahead of us to do that.. :thumbs: .

I'll get the good camera out later and "try" and get a decent pic of her. :D

How tall is Lil standing at now? She looks a fair bit taller than Bron who is 23 tts. I usually start my dogs quite young and let them self-enter but Bron was a little too "full on" so rather than spoil her I've taken the steady approach this time. :victory:

Lil has calmed right down now Johnny when out on her own but if i take her with another dog she can get a little distracted.. :D ..the pic's are decieving she is around 23 1/2 to 24..but she will not stand properly every time i try to measure her.. :blink:

Pups are looking great lads :thumbs: ..Johnny our dog Don was EXACTLY the same,real full on,i reckon i could of took him at 5 1/2 months as daft as that sounds :yes: but i just held fire with him,when i did start him away fook me he was like a greyhound lol..walls,ditches,fences,trees,barns plus just about every other object in a field he met them all flat out :blink: ..i'm amazed he ain't dead yet but i reckon he wouldn't be sat in the kennel now if i took him early doors?... :hmm:

• Like 1

Lil has calmed right down now Johnny when out on her own but if i take her with another dog she can get a little distracted.. :D ..the pic's are decieving she is around 23 1/2 to 24..but she will not stand properly every time i try to measure her.. :blink:

Bron is exactly the same mate, if she's on her own I've got a completley different dog to when the others are around. I'm sure that once Bron as a heat she'll calm right down and I can start her in earnest.

Andy this bitch drives me crazy at times, will escape from anywhere, its like a cat mun. :D I wouldn't swap her for a gold cow though, she's got so much character and little funny quirks I can live with the "mad" moments. She as that "something" you only see rarely these days especially in a lurcher with collie, good times ahead I reckon. :victory:

• Like 2
Guest born to run1083

By sounds of things now it's just a waiting game for you and millet then jonnyboy. It's great when the foundations are set. Something I like alot in dogs. The only thing left when time is right is just to put enough quarry infront of them to test the said mutts and let them work the rest out lol

She as that "something" you only see rarely these days especially in a lurcher with collie, good times ahead I reckon. :victory:

I can relate to that from what i have seen of Lil. Not something you can easily put into words. But they seem to have old heads on young bodies, learn anything (even the bad things :rolleyes: ) straight away. I know this sounds daft but i could just see the day Millet picked up Lil, she was in a different class to any other dog i have seen at that age ;)

• Like 3

She deffinitly a bright dog Moll..just some of the daft little thing's she learn's amazes me..for instance when she has finnished feeding..she will come a stare at me and start barking at me untill i pick the food bowl up of the floor so none of the other dog's can get at it..she has also started going in the chicken shed and nicking the odd quial egg's that i have been leaving out..and when we are ready for a walk she grab's the lead and run's to the front door when i put my coat on..that's just a few of the many strange thing's she has learned to do..and she is still learning..i think she will have learned how to talk and count by the time she is 2yr old.. :D

• Like 1

Ive just been out with lee's pup (sister to lil and bron) she is roughly same size as don and a bit longer in the back than him. No shape what so ever compared to yours millet..

She is immature as in wanting to play alot and toy fight the other dogs (except don she must know he is dad and takes no shit haha)..

she was jumping a few fences as well, one awkward one in particular which she made look easy.. but also hit a few quite hard, but she feels no pain.

She is Coming on well and she still as a bit of knuckle so maybe another half inch in height then the rest will be filling out over winter towards this time next year.

All the toy fighting is understandable, being a pup and just enjoying herself its good to see.

I cant see her being mature enough for a bit of graft for another few month at least, i think she will be a late developer.

But i am happy in all 3. Also all 3 are a bit different. As in how mature they are, jumping, looks etc..

• Like 1