Sign in to follow this  
lamping lurchers

lurcher pups free to good home

not the way to go breed breed and more get youre self sorted with proper dogs and only breed if there worth breeding to ,

do you know the lad? how do you you if his dogs are good or not, or are you just spouting a load of pish again whin, how many litters a year do you breed?

• Like 3

cant be leave the lads got so much stick.the pups are in top condition nice and chunky smaller then i expected but they came from a big litter

pups.jpg

my lass thinks they are jrt´s lol so shes fell in love with them

cant be leave the lads got so much stick.the pups are in top condition nice and chunky smaller then i expected but they came from a big litter

pups.jpg

my lass thinks they are jrt´s lol so shes fell in love with them

As bogger said question the breed thay could bu russles pmsl lollol only joking atb with them

Edited by jeppi

Why even denie beeing paul and scooby when i no for a 100% you are, you obviously have somthing to hide. The post up above this proves it the russel bitch is the 1 what reared a litter of d.d.b.d

are you sure the pups are not jrt ???seems a bit strange and plus they have very short legs ,i know you give the litter away for free but the exact breeding would of nice,bit weird how the greyhound are both 27 and you had jackrussel in your kennel when my mate came for pups

http://www.thehuntin...__fromsearch__1

This lad is definatley paul and scooby.......he had a litter in may of collie x pups then another in june now this fecker.

Ban the peddling cnut.

i feel a bit shite as but my mate on 2 these pups and he got 1 for another lad aswell ,they not very happy i would,nt be ,and i know bushwaker of here is not happy either he getting 2 pups aswell

The dam is same size as mentioned in the bull x russel x grey thread as well. Although that could be a coincidence easy . . . .

21 " tts is fecking small for a working male collie is it not???

Not realy... seen some cracking working Borders around 18-21"

Cheers.

Sign in to follow this