¼ cup of butter.

½ teaspoon of dried thyme.

½ teaspoon of powdered sassafras.

1 teaspoon of baking powder.

½ cup of half-and-half.

¼ cup of butter.

1 lb of quail, cleaned and dressed.

½ cup of sherry

Hand them over to your Mum mate and let her work her magic.................. :laugh:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres fish meal in there..... Probably smells like heaven...

they are supposed to be nice pickled?

Quail Pie recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup of flour.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of half-and-half.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of sherry

Hand them over to your Mum mate and let her work her magic.................. :laugh:

ill do just that.ill keep the partridge he is coming on great.does not limp as much either now.

Quail Pie recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup of flour.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of half-and-half.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of sherry

ill do just that.ill keep the partridge he is coming on great.does not limp as much either now.

Ah good.....probably getting bullied when he was here.....He's going to be last man standing.... :laugh:

Quail Pie recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup of flour.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of half-and-half.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of sherry

Ah good.....probably getting bullied when he was here.....He's going to be last man standing.... :laugh:

aye cause im no shelling out for feeding for no eggs lol

thought the dog had taken a fit the other day,came into the house other day covered in white stuff over his face.found out he had his head in the chick crumb bag

Quail Pie recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup of flour.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of half-and-half.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of sherry

thought the dog had taken a fit the other day,came into the house other day covered in white stuff over his face.found out he had his head in the chick crumb bag

They'll eat that all day the b*****ds... :laugh: Thats why i dont have my dogs running around the farm when the feeds here or the corner gets nibbled off and the twats have a field day... :censored:

Quail Pie recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup of flour.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of half-and-half.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of sherry

They'll eat that all day the b*****ds... :laugh: Thats why i dont have my dogs running around the farm when the feeds here or the corner gets nibbled off and the twats have a field day... :censored:

wonder what it is that attracts them so much?

Quail Pie recipe

Ingredients:

1 cup of flour.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of half-and-half.

¼ cup of butter.

½ cup of sherry

wonder what it is that attracts them so much?

Theres fish meal in there..... :thumbs: Probably smells like heaven...

• Like 1

I scatter it on the bird table aswell and on top of the run.dunno if its ok for wild birds or not?

Yes they'll eat that up mate.....you'll have stuckies the size of crows next year...... :laugh:

Scott they was 100% deffinate hen bird's in that batch i give you 10 atleast :thumbs: ..the one's that i kept back of the same batch where laying egg's for fun before i necked them all..if you have not already ate them.. :D ..make sure they are getting layer's pellet's and 18hr's of light per day..the buld only need's to be about 10watt or one of them energy saver's..

Scott they was 100% deffinate hen bird's in that batch i give you 10 atleast :thumbs: ..the one's that i kept back of the same batch where laying egg's for fun before i necked them all..if you have not already ate them.. :D ..make sure they are getting layer's pellet's and 18hr's of light per day..the buld only need's to be about 10watt or one of them energy saver's..

yea ive got a bulb on in shed.ill get layer pellets tomorrow.dunno if that was layer pellets lab gave me,but i also bought a bag of chick crumb stuff guy said it was for layers but think he talking shit lol

ill keep at it for now.ill give them to xmas hahah