• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres fish meal in there..... Probably smells like heaven...

they are supposed to be nice pickled?

he is a sound guy is matt.ill do that with the light in the shed mate.they are still settling in and there a wee bit skittish still.got them spillers laying crumb today ill get some mixed corn at weekend for them.still give them the pellets i got from lab,there for rearing pheasants i think,but the quail love them,ill see about meal worms aswell.just need to find a site that deliveres.im not a memnber of flea bay so need to be someone other than that.

cheers to all involved getting me my quails lol

:laugh: You don't give them a load at once :laugh:

Put a few on your hand now and then and you will get the quail a fair bit less skittish with you.

And to save money why don't you breed your own meal worms, it is quite easy :thumbs:

Can you usher them in and shut the door? It will help with egg production if they are in light for longer, put the light on a timer so it comes on early in the morning and goes off just before dark. Then you can let them out when you get up in the morning and usher them back in before dark.

Can you usher them in and shut the door? It will help with egg production if they are in light for longer, put the light on a timer so it comes on early in the morning and goes off just before dark. Then you can let them out when you get up in the morning and usher them back in before dark.

yea i guess i could shut them in at night.let them out in the morning. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...