2011 OEG bantam chicks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TO BE HONEST FELLAS ...... NOWT WYNDS ME UP AS MUCH AS THE TERM O.E.G.   99.9 % OF THE FOWL LABELLED ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT ,..... JUST MODERN IMITATIONS BRED BY MEN THAT HAVE LOST SIGHT OF THE O

Whats in a name,bull terriers aren't used on bull's anymore but theyr're still called bull terriers

Only gone up £1 per person Jasp., all the rest is the same according to their 2011 tariff

Have to speak as i find and he was a lovely bloke, he was a very ill man at the time you know.

thats what I was saying Moll! not far off £20 or should I say to be exact £17.00 for a couple which is cheapish and a fair income per night if you have around 200 caravans in. I based the price as all the people I know who stay in caravans are either in two's or more much like yourselves was. I never said he was a complete nob just daft like most of us in the area :laugh: .

Whats in a name,bull terriers aren't used on bull's anymore but theyr're still called bull terriers

i thought it was bulldogs that were used on bulls, not bull terriers. bull terriers are called this because they are a cross of bulldogs and terriers, hence the name, and oeg banties shoudlent be called game because they were never used in cockfighting

So therefore with your example you have given if you cross another bird with a gamecock you can give it the prefix or suffix of game then?

i thought it was bulldogs that were used on bulls, not bull terriers. bull terriers are called this because they are a cross of bulldogs and terriers, hence the name, and oeg banties shoudlent be called game because they were never used in cockfighting

So therefore with your example you have given if you cross another bird with a gamecock you can give it the prefix or suffix of game then?

do you honestly think much game went into oeg banties? and you can give a bird any prefix you want i dont mind, alls i said was they dont deserved to be called game as that is one thing they are not

ONE OF THE BEST GAMEFOWL MEN IVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO CALL FRIEND ......OFT SAID

THERE GAMEFOWL MEN AND THEN THERES MEN THAT KEEP FOWL THEY CALL GAME .......

A LOT OF MEAT IN THEM WORDS ....... ITS ALL ABOUT THE MAN AND HIS EXPECTATIONS BOTH OF HIMSELF AND HIS FOWL

THE WORST TYPE LIE BOTH TO THEMSELVES AND OTHERS ABOUT WHAT THEY PEN , OTHERS ARE JUST WALTER MITTYS LIVING IN FANTASY LAND .......

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

The point I was trying to make is that where fowl are concerned oeg is simply a name given to a type,perhaps thats why it's abreviated?

There are plenty of fowl that don't have the word game in thier title which are,asil, o shamo, taiwan etc and they're all gamefowl, a name is a name and handsome is as handsome does.

I don't keep oeg I keep gamefowl and have no desire to keep oeg in either carlisle or bantam form but the names won't change now regardless of any discussions that may occur on here

The point I was trying to make is that where fowl are concerned oeg is simply a name given to a type,perhaps thats why it's abreviated?

There are plenty of fowl that don't have the word game in thier title which are,asil, o shamo, taiwan etc and they're all gamefowl, a name is a name and handsome is as handsome does.

I don't keep oeg I keep gamefowl and have no desire to keep oeg in either carlisle or bantam form but the names won't change now regardless of any discussions that may occur on here

or are they just fowl they call game? and shamo is 'fighter' in japanese, so its in the name

ONE OF THE BEST GAMEFOWL MEN IVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO CALL FRIEND ......OFT SAID

THERE GAMEFOWL MEN AND THEN THERES MEN THAT KEEP FOWL THEY CALL GAME .......

A LOT OF MEAT IN THEM WORDS ....... ITS ALL ABOUT THE MAN AND HIS EXPECTATIONS BOTH OF HIMSELF AND HIS FOWL

THE WORST TYPE LIE BOTH TO THEMSELVES AND OTHERS ABOUT WHAT THEY PEN , OTHERS ARE JUST WALTER MITTYS LIVING IN FANTASY LAND .......

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

amen to that, if it aint there to start with it never will be.