foxes with the .223

Good going Mas! :good:

Sometimes it shows who's actually out and about there a lot. :yes: I've been to farms where we've counted 15 different foxes or more in as many minutes. There are places where high numbers of foxes need to be taken care of to maintain control and no amount of fox shooting will completely rid the place. Foxes aren't going anywhere, no matter how many are shot. :thumbs:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only 4 last night so it looks like we have done the job and can now have a day or 2 off!! Would have taken a 'wannabe dog man or 'digger'' a long time to have cleared these up thats for sure. Now we

Yep these were all 'hand fed' 55grains lead at high velocity I am sure same would work on welsh ones as well. Aint many foxes, regardless of nationality, that appreciate that diet!!   I aint agains

It's all part of the fun :-)  

lol hey masmiffy looks as tho you have made a new best friend gonedigging , poor foxes lol im

sure the 50 poults that got slaughtered the other night will understand tho .

f**k your poults they got 2 eat somin

Haha, gone digging. That's quality. Top lad

Well I recon that its a good job done farmers and keepers are happy and that secures my permissions.

Take far longer than 2 weeks to get them with dogs terriers or hounds thats for sure.

Oh unless you have one of the wonderful 'linebred' dogs we all hear so much about that are actually as rare as rocking horse shite!!!!

ye mate got 2 of them they go like f**k

faster then a .223 round? lol your dog would be another thl legend if it got that many in so many days . the foxes are dead now and the poults are safe ....... wahoo

mine go as fast as a 22.250 mate :D

lol hey masmiffy looks as tho you have made a new best friend gonedigging , poor foxes lol im

Well I recon that its a good job done farmers and keepers are happy and that secures my permissions.

Take far longer than 2 weeks to get them with dogs terriers or hounds thats for sure.

Oh unless you have one of the wonderful 'linebred' dogs we all hear so much about that are actually as rare as rocking horse shite!!!!

faster then a .223 round? lol your dog would be another thl legend if it got that many in so many days . the foxes are dead now and the poults are safe ....... wahoo

Well best I borrow my mates 22.4000 to clear up the last few its just that bit quicker!

Still recon lamp and rifle is the best method of controlling charlie.

Keep them long dogs for the track and the odd bunny mate

Well best I borrow my mates 22.4000 to clear up the last few its just that bit quicker!

Still recon lamp and rifle is the best method of controlling charlie.

Keep them long dogs for the track and the odd bunny mate

your way is the lazy man way. plus them english foxes r no match 2 our welsh ones. yours r all hand fed lol :victory:

Yep these were all 'hand fed' 55grains lead at high velocity I am sure same would work on welsh ones as well.

Aint many foxes, regardless of nationality, that appreciate that diet!!

I aint against good working dogs but we cover a fair amount of land so this is the most effective method.

Strange how any posts on here with 'numbers' in, be they fox or hares, create probs with the dog boys!!

• Like 1

typical taff - full of themselves!

Name:

a welsh inventor, conqueror, imperial leader, cricketer etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

... and I guess your welsh foxes are the size of pit ponies but with more attitude! per-lease!!!!

Get over your national inferiority complex and crack on :thumbs:

Duncan AbRichard

Name:

a welsh inventor, conqueror, imperial leader, cricketer etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

... and I guess your welsh foxes are the size of pit ponies but with more attitude! per-lease!!!!

Get over your national inferiority complex and crack on :thumbs:

Duncan AbRichard

theres nobody more full of themselves than u lot. most hated country on the planet fact. nd our foxes r much bigger than pit ponies with a hell of a lot more attitude. get out tnite lads nd shoot the rest of your foxes your sport your f*****g up nt mine :good:

Name:

a welsh inventor,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Welsh_inventors

conqueror,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_V_of_England

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VII_of_England

imperial leader,

See above...

cricketer

Robert Croft, Jeff Jones, Simon Jones, Tony Lewis, Steve Watkin

Anything else you want to know, gobshte? :whistling:

If there is, I'm sure to come to you vicarious source knowledge and alacrity ;)

Your eloquence knows no bounds.

Please feel free my dear fellow, and be assured that in any future correspondence I'll try to ensure that I express myself using the full range of the Queen's English language to prevent a repeat of such grievous offence...

With such a concession on my part, I do not feel it would constitute a personal affront for me to kindly ask that you use a full stop at the end every sentence in any future conversation between yourself and I.

(up) Yours faithfully.

Malt. :thumbs: