You lot must be fecking bored. The lad wants to spend an age fencing in a big field, release a hand full of rabbits into it and then sit out of an evening and shoot the odd one. . . .. some will escape, some will not, he will have a bit of shooting, some may escape and provide others with a bit of hunting, but in general it makes f**k ALL DIFFERENCE TO THE LOT OF US!

In comparison with the usual, "will my mums shitzu x lab smash da foxes", i'd say this thread is fairly harmless.

As for everyone saying 'ohhhh it's illegal' - get a f*****g grip, it's hardly the crime of the century, as for the 'moral' issue with releasing a few bunnies to repopulate an area so you can hunt it, not being a farmer, i kind of don't really give a f**k, and if i came across some real nice land with none on, i'd be inclined to drop a few. Booo f*****g hoooo.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just this very minute realised that i'm wrong and your right...............i'm very sorry if i've offended you by my swearing. Good luck in your venture and i'm sure the members on here will thin

Here you go numpty,   An Order has been made under Section One of the Pests Act 1954 by which England and Wales (except for the City of London, the Isles of Scilly and Skokholm Island) have been dec

I think grant has relised what a total tit he is and what a stupid idea he had but not man enough to hold his hands up

Posted Images

You lot must be fecking bored. The lad wants to spend an age fencing in a big field, release a hand full of rabbits into it and then sit out of an evening and shoot the odd one. . . .. some will escape, some will not, he will have a bit of shooting, some may escape and provide others with a bit of hunting, but in general it makes f**k ALL DIFFERENCE TO THE LOT OF US!

In comparison with the usual, "will my mums shitzu x lab smash da foxes", i'd say this thread is fairly harmless.

As for everyone saying 'ohhhh it's illegal' - get a f*****g grip, it's hardly the crime of the century, as for the 'moral' issue with releasing a few bunnies to repopulate an area so you can hunt it, not being a farmer, i kind of don't really give a f**k, and if i came across some real nice land with none on, i'd be inclined to drop a few. Booo f*****g hoooo.

Fook me, someone's having a bad day! have you just got back from detention or something??

Do you really think it's a proper sport when you pen in rabbits to shoot them? He's even too lazy to go catch the rabbits himself. He has also requested pheasents on another thread. Why don't we all round up our quarry live so he can sit on his lounge chair and shoot them. He was throwing a tantrum saying it's not illegal when it is. He's even too lazy to call up the BASC. Here you go call this number and ask for yourself BASC game shooting and game keeping 01244 573019.

Edited by fcuktheban

You on the rag?

Not like you too write a load of f*****g bollocks mate, hard day at the office?................ :hmm:

I can't believe this crap is still going on............

What he's suggesting isn't illegal, although some may consider it immoral.

Get a grip people.

This is the kind of thread that makes people leave THL. Real school playground crap.

Get a grip people.

This is the kind of thread that makes people leave THL. Real school playground crap.

On the rag too?

Get a grip people.

I really dont get these kind of posts. Its not playground stuff at all. The facts are the OP asked a question that has alot of answers, after 8 pages i'm not still 100% that its illegal or not? But i am 100% sure that the moral issues out weigh the legal ones. So do you agree with the OP then about keeping wild rabbits captive and shooting them whenever he feels like it. If thats the case why doesn't he buy a hutch and put them in there and then wring there necks?

Get a grip people.

I really dont get these kind of posts. Its not playground stuff at all. The facts are the OP asked a question that has alot of answers, after 8 pages i'm not still 100% that its illegal or not? But i am 100% sure that the moral issues out weigh the legal ones. So do you agree with the OP then about keeping wild rabbits captive and shooting them whenever he feels like it. If thats the case why doesn't he buy a hutch and put them in there and then wring there necks?

Obviously has no morals when it comes to respecting the quarry..sounds like another tit who just wants to kill stuff

Get a grip people.

Obviously has no morals when it comes to respecting the quarry..sounds like another tit who just wants to kill stuff

Thats blatantly obvious mate.......i see know reason why some folk feel the need to stick up for folk who write this shite.... :icon_eek:

Get a grip people.

Thats blatantly obvious mate.......i see know reason why some folk feel the need to stick up for folk who write this shite.... :icon_eek:

Come on ..that's a bit harsh it's on;y 8 pages o shite ..so far

• Like 1

simmoman, be gentle with this guy he has only just moved out of a village where idiots were in plentyfull supply

look at the 1954 Act and as for game birds there is a provision that says it is illeagal to disturb or take any wild birds eggs EXCEPT FOR THE PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT OF GAME

i think this little jerk off has just tried to provoke an argument because what fecking numpty would addvertise what he is proposing