Bedlington cross saluki

I have a beddywhippet x saluki.. Sire is jihad khan.. with Diesel lines in the beddy...

any chance of seeing a pic? sounds a very good cross in theory :thumbs: best of luck with it :victory:

sure Arctic, there are many pics of her in my posts. She is coming up to 4 in august and is a proven dog...

post-17284-0-24309400-1305726882_thumb.jpg

post-17284-0-86645800-1305726891_thumb.jpg

post-17284-0-87176300-1305726898_thumb.jpg

post-17284-0-37302400-1305726907_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dog was 18 month old in picture , as stated before i treat him like a lurcher ie lamping rabbits, i also use him for bushing / flushing to shotgun/lurchers, i also use him when carrying out pest contr

its a real tough x, and have very little injury problems, and can run on the hardest of stuff...

heres a cross we done beddy whippet grey x saluki x grey heres the result

Posted Images

its a real tough x, and have very little injury problems, and can run on the hardest of stuff...

:notworthy::notworthy: Im liking that mind, looks a very handy cross, some great pictures as well :thumbs:

You guys that have these crosses do you find the beddie has added great scenting ability my beddygrey collie grey is brilliant at using its nose to find game. Do like them dogs by the way. :victory:

i used to run with a mate of mine and his son had a saluki cross with bedlington in it but i think there was something else as well.it looked like a scruffy poodle but was red hot on hares daytime brilliant mouth and bags of wind my mate bred it .lee c of here would know it as well a cracking day time dog .