Sign in to follow this  
terrierjohn

days or nights shooting available

hi folks

i have just received a new permission today where the landowner's stock is taking a pounding with fox

he has given me free range to use any methods of controling them

as i have only got the permission today i havent had a great chance to find any earths

i dont have an fac or a shotty cert so i'am offering someone who has either of them to join me for a night or many others to have a shot at fox or other vermin and for your efforts you will be given the chance to take roe that also comes onto his land

you can contact me through pm and if serious we will make arrangements for your first visit

cheers john

Where abouts are you john !and its a very good offer just make sure the person you take doesn't do the dirty on you as they have the certificates etc ? Atb

Where abouts are you john !and its a very good offer just make sure the person you take doesn't do the dirty on you as they have the certificates etc ? Atb

alright buddy sorry i forgot to say i'm near loch lomond

no worries of that as the land owner wont entertain someone else if they try going behind my back he will tell them where to go and it wont be polite lol

Good mate , u no what I mean with dodgy folk I've known it happen all the best its a shame you wasn't so far away bud ...

Good mate , u no what I mean with dodgy folk I've known it happen all the best its a shame you wasn't so far away bud ...

i know buddy had it done before but this owner wont have none of it

well if you ever coming up this way give me a pm

John that's a great offer for someone-pitty it's so far away-credit to ya

cheers i'm gratefull for the lad who is going to come and help out as i'm not sure how long it will take to find the earth for the terriers and the owner is needing something done asap as he is quite a bit out of pocket already through certain breed of chooks being taken

i havent a clue about chooks but i know some that he has lost were pretty expensive and there is a pretty big conifer wood so the earth could be anywhere in there so the help from this lad is much appreciated

pack of hounds would have been more fun john :thumbs:

not really enough ground for hounds

a small pack through the fir wood would be fine though

anyone else fancy a day/night out feel free to pm me :thumbs:uote] hi terrierjohn i have some time in feb/mar if you need a hand .30 years exp in fox/deer control iam in stirling

Sign in to follow this